Thread: Electionn Day Announcement

Electionn Day Announcement

Please go to the poll tomorrow (Tuesday) and vote if you did not vote in Early Voting. This is a party election thus you must vote in the same party that you voted in the Primary on May 29th. If you did not vote on May 29th and did not attend a party convention then you may vote in either party.

Some polling places have been cosolidated with other ones. Olden, Desdemona, and Lake Leon will all vote at Ranger at the Ranger Community Center. Carbon will be consolidated with Gorman and you will will vote at the Gorman Community Center.

All polls will be open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.

Dewhurst said he had an internal poll showing he was leading Cruz. Does that mean some of his own people are not going to vote for him. HAHA

I'll be glad for the elections to be over so the political phone calls will end.

I'm still gonna call you and JP after it's over.
    Secretary,
    Harper Valley PTA

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMutha View Post
    I'm still gonna call you and JP after it's over.
    No- no, please

Heck, come sit on the porch in front of the cooler and we can solve all the worlds' problems. I have goat meat but June can bring some beef. If it is too hot outside we can sit in the refridgerated air inside. Hope to see you all that benefit sale.

Quote Originally Posted by june View Post
    Please go to the poll tomorrow (Tuesday) and vote if you did not vote in Early Voting. This is a party election thus you must vote in the same party that you voted in the Primary on May 29th. If you did not vote on May 29th and did not attend a party convention then you may vote in either party.

Some polling places have been cosolidated with other ones. Olden, Desdemona, and Lake Leon will all vote at Ranger at the Ranger Community Center. Carbon will be consolidated with Gorman and you will will vote at the Gorman Community Center.

You forgot to mention; Republicans vote on Tuesday, Democrats on Wednesday.

"...democracy must be more than what the majority insists upon."
    Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope

Quote Originally Posted by curious_george View Post
    You forgot to mention; Republicans vote on Tuesday, Democrats on Wednesday.
    Yeah, you gotta keep us separated. You know from the insults, head rubbing, kick in the pants type of stuff.

Just got home from working the election for precinct 1 at the courthouse. Thanks for putting this out but alot of ppl were unhappy not realizing the consolidation. Would have been nice if the closed polling places would have had a sign on the door for the voters. Thanks again June. You are the only one that publicized this fact that I'm aware of.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy JP View Post
    Heck, come sit on the porch in front of the cooler and we can solve all the worlds' problems. I have goat meat but June can bring some beef. If it is too hot outside we can sit in the refridgerated air inside. Hope to see you all that benefit sale.
    Thanks for the invite, but I'm wearing an ankle monitor.

Thanks, but my beef is so skinny that you would get only bones. With hay at $90 a bale, you can sale hay and make more money that selling calves. Did you hear the FarmAg speaker on the radio say if you had a freezer that you had better fill it with store bought beef no as it is going to be sky high this winter.

The price of beef is already sky high.

Thanks, but my beef is so skinny that you would get only bones. With hay at $90 a bale, you can sale hay and make more money that selling calves. Did you hear the FarmAg speaker on the radio say if you had a freezer that you had better fill it with store bought beef no as it is going to be sky high this winter.
    To avoid gout eat more chicken. Chick-fil-A