Thread: Barack Obama-doj-secretly-monitored-ap-reporters-phone-records

Barack Obama-doj-secretly-monitored-ap-reporters-phone-records

I have beem watching Jay Carney giving his White House briefing. The reporters sure have him squirming. I don't envy his job.

Me neither, I wouldn't want to be him and take the fall for Obama to cover for him and holder. It kinda got funny when he started to repeat the same line over and over. No telling what else has been covered up under this admin. I thought it was great on Fox when they showed the clip of Sgt. Schultz saying "I know nothing" !!

No doubt we are dealing with Chicago politics, these guys keep getting caught dirty then the case even if found guilty just fades away.

I know it is sad isn't it? Obama is so slippery he will slide right out of all of these scandals. I wonder what the next will be?

Quote Originally Posted by Happy JP View Post
    No doubt we are dealing with Chicago politics, these guys keep getting caught dirty then the case even if found guilty just fades away.
    This isn't Chicago politics, it's the Patriot Act. All of you who voted for the Bush Crime Family got the Patriot Act along with it. When you sit by and allow the government to do whatever it wants in the name of security, this is what you get. When you give bureaucrats that kind of power they use it, no matter what party they belong to. The only cure is to repeal the Patriot Act.
    Ne obliviscaris

Murphy was an optimist!

Quote Originally Posted by salty45 View Post
    This isn't Chicago politics, it's the Patriot Act. All of you who voted for the Bush Crime Family got the Patriot Act along with it. When you sit by and allow the government to do whatever it wants in the name of security, this is what you get. When you give bureaucrats that kind of power they use it, no matter what party they belong to. The only cure is to repeal the Patriot Act.
    All of you who voted for the Uhbama Chicago Mafia got the Patriot Act extended with your vote.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    I know it is sad isn't it? Obama is so slippery he will slide right out of all of these scandals. I wonder what the next will be?
    Even a good teflon skillet gets old sometime. Sure it may start out with a good non-stick finish, but after a few years of cooking your favorite recipes, everything begins to stick.

Just think the IRS WILL BE IN CHARGE OF OBAMACARE!!!! OMG!!!!

Can't wait until they audit my colonoscopy.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    Just think the IRS WILL BE IN CHARGE OF OBAMACARE!!!! OMG!!!!
    Obama threw out the IRS stink hoping to avoid any more flak over Benghazi, he lied while people died.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    A noted physiatrist has said Obama is insane, he admits what he will do before it happens.

The IRS has been caught scrutinizing so called non profit right wing organizations associated with the tea party and other conservative organizations, much to the consternation of Republicans.
    Based on past audits, they know who the liars and cheats really are.
    Secretary,
    Harper Valley PTA

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMutha View Post
    The IRS has been caught scrutinizing so called non profit right wing organizations associated with the tea party and other conservative organizations, much to the consternation of Republicans.
    Based on past audits, they know who the liars and cheats really are.
    Why don't they make their list public, starting with all the democrats in the Uhbama administration? Senators and Representatives that have evaded taxes only get a slap on the wrist. No wonder Congress has a lower approval rating than President Teflon.

Quote Originally Posted by salty45 View Post
    It's Bush's fault.
    LOL!

"...democracy must be more than what the majority insists upon."
    Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope

Quote Originally Posted by curious_george View Post
    LOL! I agree with Salty, it really is Bush's fault.
    ROTFLMFAO

The odumbo administration is the most corrupt bunch that have been in washington...ever.

The right has been screaming at the top of its lungs. The left has had but one excuse....

Its Bush's fault.

Maybe now the left will begin to see what we have seen all along. A president and administration that wants to CONTROL the masses. There has been other men in history that have tried this also. You can think of the names yourself. They too, have gone down. As will this president.

His lasting legacy will be the scandals. A street thug, a mugger, a burglar, a liar, and a thief. That is odumbo's legacy.

I am not one to say "I Told You So"...........but.......
    Last edited by Bill; 05-16-2013 at 06:24 PM.
    Let's Make the Spin Great Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post

Maybe now the left will begin to see what we have seen all along.

In your dreams.

http://clashdaily.com/2013/05/feedin...ning-on-obama/
    There are some funny statements in this article.

Quote Originally Posted by mingus108 View Post
    The town is turning on President Obama — and this is very bad news for this White House.
    The progressives are suffering the first stage of spousal abuse syndrome. Just wait, during next week's news cycle they'll put on their least torn clothing and say they can't live without Obama and that he's just a complicated man and needs them...

Now obama said he fired the chief at the IRS, but he had already resigned. No saving grace there either.

Have you wonderful taxpayers been listening to the 700 Club? Pat has the ignorance that you covet so badly.
    Our President will enjoy the legacy as the one who corrected eight years of failed Bush Reaganomics. The screaming you are hearing is the Republican self anointed job creators turning loose of their tax dollars as we pry it from their clenched fists. Maybe I could get Dr. Gosnell to help me with that. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMutha View Post
    Have you wonderful taxpayers been listening to the 700 Club? Pat has the ignorance that you covet so badly.
    Our President will enjoy the legacy as the one who corrected eight years of failed Bush Reaganomics. The screaming you are hearing is the Republican self anointed job creators turning loose of their tax dollars as we pry it from their clenched fists. Maybe I could get Dr. Gosnell to help me with that. LOL
    Well he did help get rid of 50 million babies of which 20 million were blacks.

I noticed there are reports of another Gosnell in Texas (Houston?) helping with the effort.

The KKK only hung 3400 in the hundred years after the Civil War. According to the people that keep track of such things.
    The Democrat party is keeping up the good effort, with abortion on demand.

James Rosen a reporter for Fox News is the latest target of the DOJ. No one reporter or agency should be targeted for reporting the news.

Some people will only believe what they want, regardless of how accurate it may be.
    That is the problem. Why don't you try watching cnbc and compare the others, then stop and consider if FOX or the 700 Club may not have an agenda? After you wade through the bologna, it should be obvious that someone doesn't want to pay their taxes.

Now a CBS reporter is in the eye of the DOJ. So much for it just being Fox and the AP. I don't trust any other news agency other than Fox because they are not in love with obama. I have watched other channels and watched them overlook all of the miss deeds by this admin. Hopefully they realize what this president is all about before too long. And it is not good.

Boy, MM I hope you have a mirror to look in at your keyboard when you type that stuff.

Looks like Einstein.