Thread: Dead Since 2008, Mummified Woman Voted In 2010

Dead Since 2008, Mummified Woman Voted In 2010

CBS-
    Voting records are raising questions amid an investigation into the discovery of a woman’s mummified body in the garage of a foreclosed metro Detroit home.
    The body found last Wednesday in Pontiac is that of Pia Farrenkopf — according to her sister, Paula Logan. Authorities investigating the case haven’t released her name, but they have said that the woman apparently died in 2008 at the age of 49.
    According to a report in the Detroit Free Press, records show Farrenkopf as voting in the November 2010 gubernatorial election. Officials say, however, that it may represent an administrative error. Oakland County Sheriff Mike Bouchard says the information must be checked out.
    Farrenkopf’s body was found March 5 in the back seat of her Jeep Liberty, parked in the attached garage of her home in the 1600 block of Savanna, near Walton Boulevard and Silver Lake Road in Pontiac. The discovery was made just after 5 p.m. by a contractor who was working at the home, which is going through foreclosure.
    more
    Yes We Can!

"...democracy must be more than what the majority insists upon."
    Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope

I don't know about mummies, but millions of brain-dead people voted in 2012.
    Let's Make the Spin Great Again!!

The same brain dead people also voted in 2008 Bill. Why did they vote the way they did?
    Because the Republicans let them down the previous eight years. You should be thankful for the Democratic leadership until the Republicans can come up with something better.
    Secretary,
    Harper Valley PTA

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMutha View Post
    The same brain dead people also voted in 2008 Bill. Why did they vote the way they did?
    Because the Republicans let them down the previous eight years. You should be thankful for the Democratic leadership until the Republicans can come up with something better.
    Obama is "the Republicans" fault?

I am thankful that the King cannot run again. Unless he can figure out some way to issue an executive order.....

I worry that he might just do that executive order to be president forever. If he is smart I don't think it would be a good idea for him not with a 59% disapproval rating.

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    I worry that he might just do that executive order to be president forever. If he is smart I don't think it would be a good idea for him not with a 59% disapproval rating.
    Well, Obama is known as being lawless.
    What is odd, he has signed a exc order to postpone the individual mandate for Obamacare until 2016. Without any major news coverage, surprise?

No Mingus I am not surprised about it not being reported on the news. The media covers for him. I watch CBS evening news only to see what they do not report on obama. If Bush had done stuff like this it would be major news on every channel. The only news station I trust is Fox. I know there are people who don't like Fox but, at least they report the news on obama and what he is trying to do to this country. Since obama doesn't like fox they must be doing something right.