Thread: Issa Launches Federal Investigation Into Obama/Reid Involvement in BLM Land Grab

Issa Launches Federal Investigation Into Obama/Reid Involvement in BLM Land Grab

Issa Launches Federal Investigation Into Obama/Reid Involvement in BLM Land Grab

Posted about 21 hours ago | 17 comments

Bundy-Ranch<National Report>Washington, DC–While Cliven Bundy’s decades long battle against the federal government over grazing rights on his Nevada ranch continues, news from the nation’s capital has confirmed that Rep. Darrell Issa, chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, has launched a full federal investigation into President Obama and Senator Harry Reid’s involvement in the attempted land grab by the Bureau of Land Management (BLM).

In a Fox News interview aired today, Issa told Gretchen Carlson that he has launched an investigation to find out what exactly was Obama and Reid’s involvement in the siege of the Bundy Ranch. Issa went on to reference a 2010 memo titled “Internal Draft – NOT FOR RELEASE” that appears to lay the groundwork for such a seizure to take place. The memo reads, in part: “The areas listed may be good candidates for National Monument designation under the Antiquities Act; however, further evaluations should be completed prior to any final decision, including an assessment of public and Congressional support.”

According to a source within Issa’s office, who spoke with National Report on the condition of anonymity, “Rep. Issa is taking this issue very seriously. This scandal has the possibility of being a huge blow to the Administration and could overshadow recent scandals involving HealthCare.gov and Benghazi. This man [Obama] has repeatedly ignored the Constitution and initial reports show his hands all over this violation of Clive Bundy’s Constitutional rights. It is imperative we understand how much he knew about the violation of Bundy’s freedom to graze his cattle on Federal land and to what extent the deal Harry Reid’s son negotiated with the Chinese in order to build a solar farm on the land had to do with the final decision. We have what we believe to be the smoking gun in this investigation and subpoenas will be sent out and those responsible will be forced to testify in a court of law.”

Feds raided the ranch late last week under the guise of an unpaid land-lease dispute dating back to the late nineties and have been met with resistance from Bundy and local militia groups. Mainstream media outlets have been slow to cover the unfolding situation as to not embarrass the President. Fox News has devoted the most comprehensive coverage of the events and have sided with Bundy in defending his right to graze cattle on federal land without pay setting what could be a dangerous precedent in the region.

Issa is the Republican Party’s leading watchdog in the House. In 2012, Issa led the investigations into the attack on the Benghazi consulate and is currently embroiled in an investigation into politically-based targeting by the IRS.

National Report will have more on this story as it develops.

——————————————————UPDATE—————————————————

Multiple Militia Members Arrested at Bundy Ranch, Charged with Domestic Terrorism

- See more at: http://nationalreport.net/issa-launc....DASxLnB2.dpuf

The Republican Party's leading watchdog is investigating why people are being targeted for not paying their bills or their taxes? Maybe he should investigate why the House of Republicans can't cut spending.
    Secretary,
    Harper Valley PTA

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMutha View Post
    The Republican Party's leading watchdog is investigating why people are being targeted for not paying their bills or their taxes? Maybe he should investigate why the House of Republicans can't cut spending.
    Maybe your Dictator want let them cut spending, but he did close down the National Parks.
    Saying make it hurt, that's odd I just got letter today begging for money from the National Park System.

When you control the media, the White House. The justice Dept. The IRS, The CIA. The State Dept. Along with all Military Forces . It would be asinine to blame any poor Republicans now wouldn't it?
    Obam or little Hussein has 2 more years to make a mockery of this Country, it looks like he is on his way to be a success.

What am I missing on this Bundy situation? From what I've read, he paid his fees until 1993, then quit, but through all these years and after legal action telling him his cows are trespassing on Federal Land, he has refused to keep his cows off of it. Now the government was finally putting their foot down by rounding up the trespassing cows and for some reason people are siding with Bundy? I haven't found the leg he has to stand on. Is it that no one should be required to pay any permits to use any public land, or is it just grazing that should be free to all?

I thought the Reid controversy was about the solar farm.. and that's not on Bundy's ranch. Land already picked out for that, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.

The mess is unraveling with just about every crooked politician in Washington involved.
    Most are behind the scene fund raisers for the Clintons, The Democrat party & Reid.
    According to various writers there are about 10 or so projects about to be kicked off. With no mention of the Desert turtle, birds or any thing else. The wildlife has thrived behind the livestock for a hundred or more years.
    BLM is using it as a scary reason to do their dirty work.

The big media is avoiding any part of the stink, Fox News is having a field day.

Bundy has Grandfather rights that triumph anything the Government throws at him.
    And that would stand up in any court. They called them treaties back in those days, the thing about this Bundy is not native American.

On a different subject.
    The EPA has started a new drive to gain rights & authority over every stream, river, creek and wet/dry gully in the US. If water can flow in it, it belongs to the EPA. Now this is crazy & scary.

The latest is Gore & Obama is in the mess knee deep with ownership of one of the Companies.
    Last edited by mingus108; 04-17-2014 at 08:05 PM.

Are you really a Democrat trying to make Republicans appear stupid?

I am sorry stupid.

I am very sorry to see you get upset with the truth. Just take a pill & go to bed.

So you're not voting for Harry Reid?

I am not voting for the Democrat mafia we have in power now. No Way Lucille.

The count on solar plants or farms proposed in Nevada is near 50 at the last count.

The Chinese backed out on Reid's deal last year so the mini rebellion in Nevada was a waste of time & threats on the people & more of a stupid show of force for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    What am I missing on this Bundy situation? From what I've read, he paid his fees until 1993, then quit, but through all these years and after legal action telling him his cows are trespassing on Federal Land, he has refused to keep his cows off of it. Now the government was finally putting their foot down by rounding up the trespassing cows and for some reason people are siding with Bundy? I haven't found the leg he has to stand on. Is it that no one should be required to pay any permits to use any public land, or is it just grazing that should be free to all?

I thought the Reid controversy was about the solar farm.. and that's not on Bundy's ranch. Land already picked out for that, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen.
    So you're comfortable with sending in jack-booted paramilitary to collect a grazing fees? Time was... they'd place a lien on the cattle or the ranch or the assets or attach the bank accounts or garnish wages. Of course back in the good old days they'd have the local sheriff serve the papers, just like it says in 43 U.S.C. section 1733. I guess I've reached the age where I'm more comfortable living in the past.

"...democracy must be more than what the majority insists upon."
    Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope

Re: Issa Launches Federal Investigation Into Obama/Reid Involvement in BLM Land Grab

I'm beginning to understand why BLM, IRS, USPS and FEMA need all that ammunition. It's to collect fees, taxes, postage, and insurance premiums.

Quote Originally Posted by mingus108 View Post

Bundy has Grandfather rights that triumph anything the Government throws at him.
    Although I have heard that he has said this, I also heard that he hasn't actually produced anything to stand behind this claim.

Wasting your breath Julie.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/cattle-sh...n-bundy-ranch/

http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/reid-smel...n-ranch-fight/
    The above is to just get started, it is pretty bad when you have a senior Senator throwing tantrum's in the news when he does not get his way.
    Harry Reid is known as a serious liar.

Even the Governor of Utah stopped the transfer of the cattle to their state for sale.
    It is the ranchers right to stand up & say No more, the entire community around him backed him up.
    After 136 years of using the land he did not run when BLM said Boo.

Who are we to say who is right out there, the BLM stood down we do know that.
    Did we have a full rebellion out there, it sure looks like it.

It really shows just how dirty Harry Reid is, that was accomplished for sure.

Harry Reid was right when he said they were domestic terrorists. The courts will take care of the Bundy's.

Harry Reid is a Political Terrorist, and should be shot upon sight!!!!
    Let's Make the Spin Great Again!!

To: Friends & Supporters

Domestic Terrorists?

America dodged a bullet last week. The confrontation at the Cliven Bundy ranch in Nevada between heavily-armed Bureau of Land Management agents and hundreds of supporters of the rancher who flocked to the ranch to rally in his defense was a tinder box that could have easily been ignited.

The confrontation is occurring five years into an Obama Administration that increasingly is seen as violating the Constitution. Polls indicate that growing numbers of Americans view their own government as a threat to their liberty. At the same time, the law enforcement arms of many federal government agencies increasingly look like and adopt pseudo-military tactics and employ heavy-handed tactics in confrontation with citizens. It doesn’t take much imagination to see how a standoff could have resulted in a tragedy.

The legal battle is unresolved, and there is fault on both sides of this dispute. But it behooves elected officials to avoid rhetoric that would make a violent denouement more likely. Here’s an idea: let’s send in the Senate Majority Leader, a man with decades of experience. Surely he would calm the waters – NOT!

Senator Harry Reid, in a breathtaking display of irresponsibility, attacked supporters of the rancher, labeled their protest “domestic terrorism” and added that they were not patriots. Later the same day, he doubled down, calling them “terrorist wannabees.” Senator Reid’s irresponsible rhetoric fans the flames, particularly in the Western U.S., where there is growing resentment about what is seen as a war being waged by the federal government on ranching, mining, forestry and energy. The senator should be ashamed of himself.

The militia that showed up a set up snipers are domestic terrorists by definition. My problem I have is the selective use of the terms by the Democrats to score political points. Many Occupy Wall Street camps could have been labeled as such. The first shooting at Fort Hood.

Gary Bauer must be a Democrat who seeks to make Republicans appear as stupid.
    He's doing an excellent job.

Gary Bauer must be a Democrat who seeks to make Republicans appear as stupid.
    He's doing an excellent job.
    Not as good as Reid did to himself, that was a winner.
    To his own State even, you must know those folks are really proud of the old thug.
    I am sure we are seeing the end of Harry Reid.

He would be my pick for our next President, since you dislike Hillary so much.

And you think we should release murders, killer, rapists, Muslim terrorists like Obama.
    You think like a liberal all right.

Have you head the latest? BLM is trying to take over 90,000 acres of Texas land from private owners along the Red River.

The owners have allowed it to turn into a wasteland by washing away. They don't deserve it if they don't take care of it.

You are MAD

Not really but I do enjoy mad magazine.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post

Bundy doesn't think he should pay fees to the Federal Government. He doesn't think they should own any land. The land is in Nevada & I think the State of Nevada should collect the grazing fees.

The BLM is also trying to seize land on the Texas-Oklahoma border from a man who owns the land, has a deed to the land & has paid taxes on the land for years.

I don't like what's going on in this country!
    Don't ask the Lord to guide your footsteps if you're not willing to move your feet.

You will have better luck not reading the same trash that has ruined mingus' mind, and many others.
    The illusion is that this is a state's rights issue and a big brother land grab, but the problem stems from the water shortage, economic development, greed, and Texas and Oklahoma's unwillingness to share the water with each other.
    When any of our free enterprise capitalist businesses fail to serve their purpose, such as the double billing healthcare crooks and greedy doctors, we are fortunate to have the federal government to step in and make things right, regardless of what Rick Perry or Greg Abbott may think.

Weakknee people like you got us into this mess, the unions hell bent to get everything they can. Buying politicians by the droves, special interest groups pushing & grabbing all they are worth. And you being nothing but a toad for Obama.
    But that is just a small part of a dirty picture of this Country, with the blacks crying racist at every corner & twice on Sunday.
    The Muslims raising hell about anyone telling the truth about their faith, give me a break.

When you get your Republican in the White House, you will be crying for the good old days when Barry was your President.

When you get your Republican in the White House, you will be crying for the good old days when Barry was your President.
    Get with the program Boy. His name is Muslim for Barack Hussein Obama.

Surely you jest! It'll be a cold day in hell!

I guess you are missing the Reagans?

I am missing a leader that could steer this Country on a straight path and that we could trust.
    What I see out there as contenders for the Democrats is even worse than we have now.

I'm missing all of the Presidents who really love our country & who worked to keep it free. I even miss Clinton! That should tell you how little I think of Obama. He's the ruination of this country!

All in all, this guys sucks and it is a shame we allowed this to happen.

They talked the same way about Jesus.

They talked the same way about Jesus.
    You must taken it to heart.

You people's idea of a good leader and mine are two different things. I think you would be happier with a used car salesman.

You people's idea of a good leader and mine are two different things. I think you would be happier with a used car salesman.
    That is what we have now Bud. Only it is lower than a snake tote your note car lot.
    Chicago style.

I would not buy a Barry's used car.

That is what we have now Bud. Only it is lower than a snake tote your note car lot.
    Chicago style.
    Can somebody translate this for me please?

Quote Originally Posted by cyotefishing View Post
    Don' worry about it.

That is what we have now Bud. Only it is lower than a snake, or tote your note car lot.
    Chicago style.

Chicago style.
    Quote Originally Posted by cyotefishing View Post
    He said "My full diapers are keeping me warm and cozy."

Smart ass

And a fine ass it is too.

I will not go there.