Thread: Obama Insane ?

Yeah, it must be some disease or medical or mental or physical or spiritual or psychological or surreal condition that he can blame for his Alinsky-style radical anti-American outlook on the United States of America. Surely, there's SOMEONE or SOMETHING that he can blame for his miserable failure to perform the Constitutional duties of the occupant of the Oval Office and his miserable failures or lapses in judgement.

Oh, I get it!! Blame it on...
    this guy--------------->

Wouldn't Napoleon be Obamas hero?

i'm thinking more along the lines of Hitler. Without speaking the audible words, he has declared war on our country.

Quote Originally Posted by pianoman View Post
    Wouldn't Napoleon be Obamas hero?
    Well, I think there is one significant difference between Obama and Napoleon... Napoleon kept his hand in his OWN pocket!

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    Well, I think there is one significant difference between Obama and Napoleon... Napoleon kept his hand in his OWN pocket!

The GOP is being played like a fiddle, by falling into the trap of discussing and debating whether Obama should or should not have traded five Taliban commanders for an American prisoner of war.
    Bad judgement is not a valid basis for impeachment.

The GOP needs to get the discussion back on track. Obama broke the law by not notifying Congress of the release of Guantanamo prisoners. That is a valid basis for impeachment.

Obama is THE master of deceit, and he is guiding the debate away from the real issue. No insanity there. It's just a part of the overall plan for the destruction of the United States. He's crazy... like a fox!

Here's the "hope and change" that he promised.
    Last edited by Cecil; 06-08-2014 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gearup View Post
    i'm thinking more along the lines of Hitler.
    ..."there's a lot about that country we admire. They had discipline. There was nothing chickenshit about em. They might not of had all the right ideas, but at least they respected their leaders and they could depend on each other." - Sonny Barger
    Secretary,
    Harper Valley PTA

It'd be nice to be able to respect our leaders again but not as long as obama and his goons are at the helm.

When Democrats begin to put duty to country ahead of loyalty to Obama, our Nation can begin to recover from the headlong plunge to non-existence that Obama and the Dems are allowing to happen.

Democratic leaders have become followers, and our Country no longer has the right to be called leader of the free world. Our borders are now open to any terrorist that wishes to enter the U.S., not only with intent to damage us, but with the means to do so. The IRS continues to be used by Obama and the Dems to punish those who disagree with them. The Feds are picking up illegals and dumping them by the plane-load in Arizona, California, and Texas, telling them they are "free to go".

Obama now wants to provide lawyers for the illegal immigrants to assist them in breaking the law. The VA scandal continues to worsen. Electricity prices will skyrocket because of Obama's ban on coal-fired generating facilities. He has now recognized the terrorist organization Hamas as a legitimate part of the Palestinian government. He set five murdering terrorists free in exchange for one Army deserter. He thumbs his nose at the law... every law... unless the law benefits him and his radical agenda to put America out of business.

When will the Dems pull their heads out of a very dark place and demand that Obama abide by the law of the land? I don't see that happening, so we MUST vote them out of office! Duty to Country, guys... duty to Country!

There is enough evidence now on the table for impeachment and even imprisonment. He must be held accountable as every president before him has. The blatant idea that he can thumb is nose at the rule of law get away with it is making a mockery out of every law-abiding citizen. He is setting a very poor example and a dangerous precedent.

Maybe you will like our next Democrat president better.

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMutha View Post
    Maybe you will like our next Democrat president better.
    She was fired from her first professionally position for lying and she is still at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    The Feds are picking up illegals and dumping them by the plane-load in Arizona, California, and Texas, telling them they are "free to go".
    I don't understand this. The President is creating a huge humanitarian crisis. The number of children crossing alone has doubled. Young females have been harmed by the cartel that traffics them over. There has been a significant increase in contagious infections from people crossing over - like scabies, chicken pox and staph infections. And with border patrol overwhelmed, the chances a terrorist could walk right into the US increases. Maybe he's trying to bankrupt Texas and Arizona?

I was with a corporation in Little Rock back when Hillary was with the Rose Law Firm. Our corporation used this firm a lot and I can tell you even back in the late 70's and early 80's, she had a reputation of being dishonest. So MM, your supposition that I might like the next Democratic president better couldn't be more wrong.

He is trying to legalize more democrats. its all political.
    Let's Make the Spin Great Again!!

I doubt you will like anyone, whoever it might be.

I hate to say it but anyone would be better than the sorry excuse we currently have and unfortunately that includes Hillary. Just don't expect a whole lot of honesty and transparency out of her either.

At this point, what difference does it make?

the only difference is I am not at the point of feeling she is an enemy sympathizer. She will lie to cover a mistake dealing with the enemy as in Benghazi but I don't think we will ever see her bow to a Saudi prince as we have had to stomach watching our current WH squatter do. She is definitely the lesser of two evils but both ARE evil.

She sure likes to throw everybody else under the bus on Benghazi. Not a good trait for anyone wanting to be President.

Exactly. She served under the master of that pass-the-buck, it's not my fault, it's Bush's fault mentality. She is as dangerous of a liar as her ex-boss.