Thread: Finally someone who gets it!

Finally someone who gets it!

"...democracy must be more than what the majority insists upon."
    Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope

For those of you in Ranger: Il Duce

If the President is in favor of deporting all illegal immigrants except those who have children born here plus automatic citizenship for those same parents of children born here -

Is the Republican stance that of deporting all illegal immigrants, including the parents of children born here as well as the deportation and revoking the citizenship of their American born children?

This is the part the Republicans don't want you to know. Now who is rewriting the Constitution?
    Secretary,
    Harper Valley PTA

To which part of the Constitution do you refer?

What part of illegal don't you understand?

I have the tar who has the feathers?

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMutha View Post
    If the President is in favor of deporting all illegal immigrants except those who have children born here plus automatic citizenship for those same parents of children born here -

Is the Republican stance that of deporting all illegal immigrants, including the parents of children born here as well as the deportation and revoking the citizenship of their American born children?

This is the part the Republicans don't want you to know. Now who is rewriting the Constitution?
    Nuff said.
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.

This is a outright lie, it has been the law of the land that any child born here is a citizen of this Country. It does not give the parents automatic citizenship nor the right to live here. The border rats on both sides have been having births here in this country for hundred of years. For duel citizenship to own land in Mexico or the US. If you are not born in Mexico you cannot own land.
    I knew a young couple from Finland that were working here on contract for a Major cell phone company based in Finland. Here on a green card their baby boy was born, that gave him duel citizenship. I was really happy for the couple.
    Last edited by mingus108; 11-24-2014 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by curious_george View Post
    To which part of the Constitution do you refer?
    The part that gives citizenship to anyone born here.

The part that gives citizenship to anyone born here.
    Oh. That clears it up. I'm showing my ignorance here but they say there are no dumb questions... where in the Constitution is that passage?

cg it is part of the 14th amendment and was further defined by federal law in 2011.

While President Obama's immigration reform seeks to grant citizenship on illegal immigrants who have given birth to a child born in the US,

what the Republicans don't want anyone to know is their idea of immigration reform is to take away the birthright of the child born here to illegal immigrants, then deport the parents and the child.

cg it is part of the 14th amendment and was further defined by federal law in 2011.

While President Obama's immigration reform seeks to grant citizenship on illegal immigrants who have given birth to a child born in the US,

what the Republicans don't want anyone to know is their idea of immigration reform is to take away the birthright of the child born here to illegal immigrants, then deport the parents and the child.
    That part I have to disagree with It should not gve them the right for citizenship. We have no right to expect that in Mexico neither should they expect it here. It should only affect the child ater all they had no choice in where they were born.
    With letting 5 to 10 million in here, why in the hell don't we just annex Mexico.
    They really don't know many there are just waiting for that idiot to do it.

That isn't exactly what the 14th says but I'll give you that just to show how I can reach across the isle and work with my ever so progressive friends.

On what part of the 14th amendment do you base your assertion that the children of adults in this country illegally have a right to board a train in Guatemala and come here to join their illegal parents?

Gee, What about all the "Unaccompanied Children"? Now I suppose we are being to harsh to allow them to stay, but their parents can't come here? They were not good parents anyway, just sending their kids across the border like that.

We are a nation of laws. All they have to do is follow them. What does it say that the first thing they do when they come here is break the law?? Do we really want more criminals here?
    Let's Make the Spin Great Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by curious_george View Post
    That isn't exactly what the 14th says but I'll give you that just to show how I can reach across the isle and work with my ever so progressive friends.

On what part of the 14th amendment do you base your assertion that the children of adults in this country illegally have a right to board a train in Guatemala and come here to join their illegal parents?
    aisle... it says:

"All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

As of 2011, United States Federal law (8 U.S.C. 1401) defines who is a United States citizen from birth. The following are among those listed there as persons who shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:

• "a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof" or
    • "a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe" (see Indian Citizenship Act of 1924).
    • "a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States"
    • "a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person"
    • http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthri..._United_States

I never did make an assertion that someone in Guatemala, or any other place should be free to come join their parents here. Maybe someone else said that cg.

My assertion is that Republicans intend to remove the birth right of citizenship of those born here simply because their parents are not citizens themselves, and then have the parents and children deported.
    Republicans are afraid this knowledge will cost them votes.
    Last edited by MiraculousMutha; 11-24-2014 at 06:31 PM.

MM, Do me a favor, huh? When have you ever heard (Besides in that grey mass between your ears) That republicans want to strip away citizenship from anybody? Typical liberal arrogance. Trying to change the argument from facts to emotion. Hey, if you can say my tax dollars are not going to pay for these criminals, then I will say let them stay. It is not my responsibility to support them in any way.

They're criminals because they want a days wages for a days work?
    The real criminals are republican tax cheats and the corporate welfare and economic development bums that are bilking us dry.

They broke the law jumping the fence, how do you explain bro Als 5 million debt?

That is money he got cheated out of and owed to him by the white man. If he had been white, he would be in the black.

So its ok to break the law as long as you are not white or a citizen? Dribble....

The executive order reforming immigration is the President's reply to the voter's November 4 election whine.

The voters whine?? Its the middle finger to the majority of American voters.

Finally someone who gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    The voters whine?? Its the middle finger to the majority of American voters.
    I stood in line for an hour to vote in the last election. I don't appreciate that the President feels the need to consider the 2/3rds that didn't bother as having more of a voice than I do.

The illegals will be eligible for social security, health care and driver license's. Doesn't seem right for the one's who have spent thousands of dollars and time to become legal, and then someone comes here and gets all for free.

Or, someone who has worked all their life here, paying into the system, only to see it given away to someone who just showed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy JP View Post
    Or, someone who has worked all their life here, paying into the system, only to see it given away to someone who just showed up.
    You forgot to add "illegally" as in law-breaker!

Quote Originally Posted by olivia View Post
    The illegals will be eligible for social security, health care and driver license's. Doesn't seem right for the one's who have spent thousands of dollars and time to become legal, and then someone comes here and gets all for free.
    And gets all free "illegally" by a illegal by a lawless administration. That is a multi crime.
    While the wounded Vets & veteran's get the shaft.
    Last edited by mingus108; 11-27-2014 at 08:03 AM.

There was a man on the news the other day saying that he has a sizable business. With office and warehouse employees. He said that he pays thousand of dollars each month for insurance for his employees. And that with this amnesty for the illegals that it will rip America apart. Mainly being that now that the illegals can get free health care through obamacare that companies will be letting go their employees who have insurance and hiring the illegals who can get free health care.