Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Conflict of Interest in Palo Pinto County/No place for Seeking Justice

Conflict of Interest in Palo Pinto County/No place for Seeking Justice

The truth did not matter only the results wither by lies or threats.
    I had a pre-trial meditation on a civil lawsuit yesterday at the Palo Pinto County Court House. I had serious misgivings at first giving way to more trusting feeling as the the meeting started at one PM.
    Now that was when I should have stood up wished everyone a good day & left.
    The mediator did not take long to show his true feelings concerning the opposing attorney. Presenting my side of the case to him was a complete waste of time. Nothing was considered or questioned.
    The mediator did have a conflict of interest that showed its ugly head at the end of the ordeal. Like a fool I did not realize it until to late.
    Showing a legal statment & award that did not matter to the subject at hand.
    Nothing mattered after that no legal paper of any kind. The ex-judge had a closed mind concerning anything I brought up.
    He needs to step-down from his pedestal of being a judge and mediator.
    My lawyer & I went into the meditation in good faith of the neutrality, it was not there. The opposing attorney is the new city judge in Mineral Wells.
    Do you see the realty of finding Justice in Palo Pinto County.
    It is not possible in the court rooms or or anywhere else.

The people of Palo Pinto County deserved better than this.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-11-2015 at 08:03 PM.

Typical of the law enforcement of Palo Pinto County except for the Mineral Wells PD. most of the JPs & not all of the Constables. This pretty well nails it down.
    If the cleanup would start at the top floor of the County Court House all the way to the basement plus the Sheriffs Dept.
    They do selective enforcement of Texas State laws, a lot like Obamas Justice Dept.

http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/new...2ce3b652a.html

How come none of these problems follow any of the rest of us around?
    Secretary,
    Harper Valley PTA

Quote Originally Posted by MiraculousMutha View Post
    How come none of these problems follow any of the rest of us around?
    Do you have any lying stealing kids?

Yes but I don't think they have been following you around.

Then it is you making those obscene posts about mine, dang this was easy to figure out.
    You need to stick to what you know which is very little.

Local Brady law exists in Denton County.
    http://www.dentonrc.com/local-news/l...ist-exists.ece

This is what Palo Pinto County needs big time.

Right now anyone hiring a attorney out of Mineral Wells is a fool. If you are retired they will not even give you the time of day.
    I hate to say this, but I have absolute proof of this and it should not be this way.

This mediator in this mediation a retired State judge of the 29th court had free rain of the court house bringing up files that was 33 years old with a divorce settlement that had no bearing at hand for the case we were on. Hiding the facts sandbagging me trying to win the case for a new city judge for Mineral Wells, Texas. At 79 years of age I know when I have been had.
    Right now the intire Country is in a uproar of the sheriff with good cause of beating his long time live-in girl friend.
    Way to go Palo Pinto, I would be ashamed to live in the County

That's pretty bad when the bikers think it isn't safe there for their annual picnic.

The problems of Palo Pinto County has been known for years, it is not something you will change overnight.

You have crooked outside lawyers come in & spread around some cash that belongs to some one else. And presto you have a bought system. I have watched it happen.in Judge Rays 29 th district court room.

I have had my share of legal problems in the County & I have always had to turn to Dallas area lawyers to help me out. One legal fee amounted to $140,000 & $10,000 court cost.

Another one was $8500.00 that stolen by a Mineral Wells lawyer Robert Watson that refused to do what he was hired for, then he died. He knew he was dying but failed to tell his clients. Kept billing me up until he died, on his deathbed he had his office girl call me to pickup my files. tried to force me sign papers that he owed me nothing.
    Now that was a determined old man.

The gutless lawyers of Palo Pinto are afraid of bucking the system. I tried to talk to the fire marshal about illegal dumping on my property & was ignored. By the way illegal dumping is a State felony offense.

2 years back they would haul trash from Enbridge pipe line Company in wait until the fire ban was lifted by the County& then burn what did not burn. They would bury but one fire got away & burned on 2 property's & it took 2 VFDs to put it out . Strawn & Gordon. My 60 year old son threw a fit that I had reported it.

I was cussed out & arrested by a sheriffs deputy Randy Hunter on false charges without bond. Filed by the same son Robert D Parsons.

Being arrested in front of the crowd at the JP hearing in Strawn. I had to try to come to terms with my son, but he would not have any part of it.

Being handicap & 78 years old the JP released me on a 2500.00 bond that cost me $500.00 I spent the next 6 months sick at home over setting on a narrow steel bench for hours in the drunk tank. With replacement knees & shoulders you don't dare get below a chair hight.
    After that experience any chance of reconciliation with my son was ended.

Due to anonymous phone calls the Dallas Fire Marshals the following week came to my home & insisted on a home inspection The anonymous calls twice a day stopped when I blocked my 60 year old sons phone number.

I admit I am hardheaded but at 79 now is the time for someone else to start taking care of Palo Pinto County.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2015 at 06:43 AM.

I'll vote for you mingus.

When I fired the law firm out of Stephenville, because of legal Mal-practice in 2011
    They refused to give me my files at first, then when I came to the office in person to pick them up by appointment.

There was a stranger to me in the office with the senior partner Robert Glasgow that again refused me the files. Asking me if I was a gun person They said look in the briefcase on the table & see what you think about my new gun. Taking it as a threat I told him to stick his gun up his rear.

He said I will let the local printing service print all you need but only to them. I agreed to the setup & went to Bennett office supply store to ask them to do the job of 3 small boxes After waiting 2 weeks on the print job I went to pick it up for any possible new attorney I could find that would take on the lawsuit.

Upon walking into the store & paying them they refused to give me a receipt on a $1700.00 print bill, Not shocked at the bill because I knew that I would pay dearly for my files.

I realized the owner was a Mineral Wells City Councilman Bennett that had been involved in recent controversy in politics of forcing the retirement of the Mineral Wells Police Chief.

I sort of forced a hand written receipt for $1700.00, no way in hell would they give me a printed store receipt.
    Lo & behold the 3 small boxes had grown to 5 heavy stuffed banker boxes. Of complete files on the law firms other cases. I should have sold the trade secrets to the highest bidder.
    It was no mistake they were trying to break me before I had a lawyer lined up.

But I was doing this under my new lawyers direction. Telling him that I had no lawyer yet he unloaded on me. About what he would do to me & how he would do it, he had a motor mouth that just kept on. I had enough E-mails from the bunch to hang them.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2015 at 06:22 AM.

My uncle by marriage was a brother to Jeff Mann of Huckabay Texas which the senior lawyer of the law firm Robert Glasgow was a nephew to Jeff by marriage. Jeff 's lady friend in Mingus was a friend to my cousin in Mingus that she confided in.

So I heard all of the latest before they bothered to send me a Email about it.
    Jeff was coming to Mingus every week & telling the latest on the lawsuit in Court at the Mule Lip Bar.
    The law firm accused me of doing it & the reason they cut me out of the lawsuit.
    A hell of a lame excuse I did not hang around a joint where my son was killed. Anyway my bar hopping days were well overwith.
    But there was a slight problem as I had a signed contract with them.

A lawful upright law firm will not abandoned their clients, but he being an ex-state politician had no qualms about it when that much money is on the table. The firm has grown to 3 offices in Stephenville, Grandbury and Weatherford, Texas. I wish them well but leave me out of any more of your future plans.

The firm went in to Mineral Wells & hired about 8 other lawyers to set up a trust for the 2 granddaughters of mine & myself. Spending money borrowed against the property itself controlled by the law firm.
    When I fired them They had to hire 2 more lawyers to defend my granddaughters, so we wound up with 10 lawyers. All except one was out of Minerals Wells so do you see a pattern here? That made it impossible for me in my time of need to hire a decent lawyer in Mineral Wells.

The lawyers all ten of them were soaking the trust for all they could, they had put a impossible selling price on the land so they had planed a long term soaking of the trust.

Knowing the land and knowing the State Parks were looking for a new area suitable for a State Park. I called the Realtor that was offering the land a couple of times & told her the land was only good for a park & it would never sell for what they were asking.

The State took one look at it & put a buy option on it. It was the best place for a park they had ever looked at.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2015 at 06:12 AM.

Not enough info.

Soon there will be more

The mother of my granddaughters, said no deer hunters were allowed on the property at Strawn, so I was out voted after I said I could get a hunting lease from a group of Ft Worth police officers for quite a bit per year. One of the officers K S Foster wife is a cousin of her daughters, KS Foster is a noted author of FT Worths law enforcement history.

Right before the State Parks put the option to buy, the head monkey over the trust at 380.00 dollars per hour had to returned a cattle grazing lease back to man name Williams in Ranger or Eastland.

The Wild fires were going strong at that time And had burned up to the fence rows but nothing had crossed the fence. Having to renew the option to buy twice was nerve racking at best.

We had lowered the price by almost one million by accepting the State first offer. But facing rape by 10 lawyers, I figured the known facts were not as scary as the unknown facts from 10 lawyers
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2015 at 06:52 AM.

The law firm from Stephenville pretty well blacklisted me from day one to any lawyer in the area, I would love to have one come forward with the truth. But not one would consider me as a client after this last episode.

The rumor put out by the lawyers was I had beat my granddaughters out of their money. That was a lie.

The settlement stayed the same in the final settlement/solution, all to the lawyers & the 2 children. It was split 3 ways between the lawyers & the girls with the lawyers getting a full share. And the girls getting less because of hiring the other last 2 lawyers. They do know how to spend your money.

Upon getting my files from the office supply store after paying $1700.00 for the print job forced on me by the crooked ex-politician.
    I did asked him who was their insurance carrier for legal Mal Practice.

The law firms insurance company were involved from then on reaching a settlement with my lawyers during mediation, I received no money from the sale of the land to the state Parks period.

Only from the insurance carrier, actually I received more than anyone, the insurance rep just asked my lawyers how much do you want to make this go away.

I did give the State Park some chain saws, brush saws, tools & 10 hours of dozer work out of my own pocket.

Hindsight is great once you have time to think, but things were moving pretty fast back then. I do know if I had to do it all over again it would be the same. After-all how many times in your life do you have a chance to do so much in such a short time.

The big scares of the wildfires around the area had people really jumpy to put it lightly,
    With this background it is amazing to me the State stayed hooked up to the promise of a new State Park.

I did have one lawyer I tried to hire, tell me there is no money in this for him.
    I believe he only told me half the truth.

What was so bad about the shark feeding frenzy if I remember right only one lawyer was a Real Estate attorney the rest was not board certified on any subject. Just had their nose in the hog trough

The other sellers of land for the Park pretty much got their asking price for the rest of the land added to the Park except for the City of Strawn for the additional land around the lake.

It will take years to build the State Park up, my only hope was to be able to spend one night in one of the new RV camp sites
    Last edited by mingus108; 07-06-2015 at 10:03 PM.

Still not enough info.

Judge Jerry Ray going into the meditation business is akin to hiring a hitman for a body guard. The man is full of personal conflicts from his years as a judge. He is full of excess baggage from his years of being the top judge.

Being neutral in the meditation was out of it, Judge Jerry Ray was more like a prosecuting attorney.
    For Hon Judge Ray to stand up & say he did not have a conflict is an out right lie.

He presided at my wifes divorce,( I have learned that he was not the judge at the divorce.) A natural mistake because he envoked my ex-wifes name in the meditation.
    At the very last as though he knew her & was getting revenge.
    She has been dead for ten years but he saw fit to drag her name into the mess.

He presided at my sons murder trial And he presided at the resulting civil trial.
    Plus the resulting Mal pratice trial of Glasgow Taylor & Isham law firm vs Addison Dean Parsons with meditation at a Ft Worth law firm.

This case a duly registered Life Estate deed in the Palo Pinto court house by my son that that attempted to embezzle the property from a position of trust. His mother & I

The judge went after me with blood in his eyes, nothing about the facts & truth of of the case in the meditation made any difference. He allowed only what the the opposing party demanded in the room.
    I tried to walk out oh hell no you not leaving until this finished. His only point was you are to old to enjoy this, how many years do you have to live?

Take my word for it you will lose in court & will not get anything he said, that my friend was a damned lie coming straight from a former State judge of the 29th Distict Court. (Judge Ray is still a visiting state judge) But has no mediator credentials or training as such, such as rules of the profession, manners or may be even personal training.

He was wrong in that he was wrong in being there at all because he was in conflict of interest.

I was beat out of my day in court with a jury because they knew they did not stand a chance in court.
    Any one that would enter into a meditation after this truthful warning with Visiting Judge Jerry Ray is out of their every loving mind.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2015 at 07:32 AM.

When State judge Moore signs this settlement in his 29th District Court, it is the end of a long road for me.
    I have spent most of my life away from home paying for almost everything a family needs or want.
    To have the place taken away by a crooked lying son, crooked lawyer, a crooked retired judge and system in Palo Pinto County is a bitter pill. Denied a trial by jury, judged by an old bitter man. This is the third time my son has been involved in & on land disputes in & around Mingus. He has an impressive record, I guess I should be proud of the boy according to the Palo Pinto system but something holds me back. I just cannot put my finger on it but wait it is coming soon I promise.

The people of Palo Pinto County need a clean slate to vote for in the next election, heres to you for a new one.
    Last edited by mingus108; 07-06-2015 at 01:32 PM.

Sheriff Mercer comes by it honestly when the entire County Court system is so dysfunctional after so many years with Judge Jerry Ray at the Helm.

When my son was killed in a bar at Mingus it was 45 minutes before the law was called. His money disappeared afterward. Between the constable & the sheriffs Dept. The County Sheriff did not turn over any evidence to the Grand jury for a indictment at all. Because they said that they did not have enough evidence to go before the Grand Jury. I talked to the Texas Ranger myself he said I will get on the case in about a week.

I found out later several others had called him about the case. He did get a indictment, the rest is history.

I was ordered to be at the Courthouse at 1 pm Tuesday the 30th of June. for Meditation on my civil case against my son for damages & false arrest. I went in a 12;45 to find Judge ray talking to my lawyer telling him in a loud voice how sorry I am before the Meditation had even started. That is the way to go judge. You remind me of malware on my PC you need to be deleted out of the court house.

You are not a mediator, you are nothing but a Tyrant that needs to go away. Palo Pinto County has enough problems.
    You had free rain of the Courthouse, the place belongs to the people of Palo Pinto County. It is not your private office.

I think you are in contempt of the Courthouse.

That'a what happens when you get a clique from one church in charge. Anyone can see that is what happened to Ranger.

That'a what happens when you get a clique from one church in charge. Anyone can see that is what happened to Ranger.
    It was a case of one judge helping another judge get a step-up out of a case of hormones. She is young & pretty for a city judge, he is an old fool on his last chase. I happened to be the lamb on the alter.
    She will go far in her travels in life.

Well it is happening the Mineral Wells Index is fading the issue out of the news until it is not news anymore. And happy days are here again for the good ole boys running the Palo Pinto dog & pony show.
    When it comes to the court systems in the County, The JP system is outstanding. I personally think they keep the County going, when every thing else is failing.
    One thing that has helped the average citizen is that you not required to have a lawyer represent you in most civil cases according to a recent State law that was passed in 2014..

One thing that helps is they do not have to put up with crooked lawyers & their bagmen corrupting everything they touch.
    One firm from out of the county has control of the lawyers in Palo Pinto County just by payoffs in large cases. The lawyers know if they don't play ball there will be no payoff or any cases handed to them. If you are on the out of county law firms hate list? Tuff luck.

Do not look for a fair shake, you my friend are just one out of the entire county. If in the old days of organized crime they would refer to it as the protection racket in reverse.
    Maintained by a long term ex State politician, that is not above pulling every dirty trick in the book to have his way.
    Last edited by mingus108; 07-15-2015 at 09:35 AM.

That's why we live here. If you want justice, move up north.

You don't make sense or have they changed your doctor & meds again?
    Is the heat bothering you?
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2015 at 07:37 AM.

Well it is over with for me today at my lawyers office, forced into signing over just a piece of property that means nothing to a ex State judge & the setting City judge of Mineral Wells.
    Needless to say I am not a happy camper, all I asked for in the "Life Estate" from my children was to be able to visit the place once in a while maybe bird hunt in the fall.
    Their mother & I did without to pay for the land & raise the family.
    To be self-employed in the 60s & 70s was hard to say the least, there were more pitfalls out there than you can count in the long haul trucking business. From the IRS to any hundreds of other obstacles of maintaining over road trucks. Finally in the mid 70s I was shown the writing on the wall & sold out to pay off my debts.

I admit my sons grew up without me but there is no excuse for the one son stealing, lying & embezzlement going on over the land. He has stolen his inheritance more or less with help from ex State judge Jerry Ray with lying, false charges & threats.

Of all of the attorneys in the business of meditation, you would think he would set the bar a bit higher in his services. But in realty it is far lower in the mud & slime.
    You would not believe the wording of the final demand & settlement in the court order made out by judge Ray. There is a extra 500.00 dollars for me in the settlement if I dump the renter of the property in 2 days, another 1000.00 if done in a week.
    Why such wording? So he could get the hay for bailing. You would think a setting judge and a retired State judge would be above such things. I guess not in Palo Pinto County. I intend to give the renter a copy of the agreement for his records, for the reason my son threaten his life a year ago for bailing hay on my place that he had rented.

My son had the services of a Co-Counsel Eddie McClendon of Mineral Wells.
    Boy! 2 lawyers, one a setting judge and a retired State judge making the truth out of lies. They must have been uneasy about the results in mediation. Way to go son, spend some money, at 60 years of age you sure as hell cannot take it with you.
    In a way I hope to outlive you son what I will do on your grave is not printable.

That is really all of judge Ray's responsibility as a mediator, it is not as a judge setting punishment in a trial. 2 judges, judging & telling me how long I would live? Come-on now saying this to a healthful 79 year old, the hell with him. Are there not laws against abuse of the elderly in Texas? Finding for a sorry son that had his own father arrested on false charges. A son that had attempted to embezzle a hay field from a position of trust? A son that has 3 times tried to steal property in the Mingus area that he had no claim on. A son that lives in Lubbock now that hid out from a court ordered summons for 4 months. That lived for years in Saginaw, he has never lived in Mingus since he was a young man. Held out the County that he was a citizen of Palo Pinto County.
    During a civil law suit the prodigal son demanded 50% of any settlement I received although he had no legal standing in the case. The settlement went to the lawyers & the granddaughters. One of his famous threats is I will sue your ass off old man, I have heard that threat many many times in the last 32 years.

Do you see what is happening here? He is punishing me for not giving him something I never had, my son is insane with hatred.

Some families suffer through drugs, addiction, alcoholism's, divorces, abuse & illness.
    Not me, oh hell no not me. I believe I suffer something far worse.
    Last edited by mingus108; 07-19-2015 at 06:01 AM.

You must wonder if forcing a renter off on them caused these bad feelings.

No but what they did do is run the second lawyer in on me without informing me until Friday after the signing at the lawyers office.
    I should have been inform of all the people I was against at the Meditation is only the courteous thing to do.
    Yes they are guilty of undue coercion & even my own lawyer failed to tell me.

If I can help out Judge Ray in his Meditation Services I fully intend to do so. The good people in Palo Pinto County should be fully kept abreast of all the unique opportunities & services available to the elderly folks.

You know those people with one leg in a rest home for the wicked & sinful laddies.

Our greedy children & crooked lawyers will appreciate it so much. Sort gives them a hind leg up you know to a higher tax bracket.

I may have lost a hayfield & money in this experience but please lets share this golden opportunity to help out another State retiree in his quest of a happy retirement.

They were upset because you shoved a renter down their throats who left them a big mess to clean up probably had animals to clean up after too.
    Did that three hundred a month cover all the legal bills?

If you shoved a renter down their throats I could see why they were upset.
    When I caught my son & grandson burning & burying illegal industrial trash on the property they gave up their right to be upset about anything.
    They were so upset he filed false charges against me & had me arrested.

Jailed without bail until a JP realized I needed bond on account of my health & being handicap.
    And the fact I was arrested in front of 2 JPs in Strawn after a hearing in which the JP hearing the case between my son & I forced him to pay his own attorney fees.

What I had brought before the court was ruled they had no authority to rule on and it belong in a State Court & he then dismissed the suit with extreme prejudice & ordered my son to pay his own legal fees.
    In front of God & family both JPs one from Palo Pinto & one from Strawn that had excused himself from the hearing because of former ties with my son. So in effect I had passed between 4 JPs on my journey to & out of the jail.

Now if you can make sense of this, this is what happened.

One JP signed off on a arrest warrent from Graford to Sheriff's deputy Hunter, the 2 JPs hearing the case and here comes the JP at the Jail hearing for my appeal for a bond. So in a way I am squeaky clean in spite of myself.

Fairly soon after this Deputy Hunter was Constable Hunter because of constable jim Roberts retirement.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2015 at 07:54 AM.

The arrest & charge was handled by the County Attorney who dragged the charge on for about 6 months without any attempt for a trial.
    I called him & said I am seriously considering suing your Deputy Hunter for false arrest, they dropped the charges.
    I think he was the only one up there that had any sense.

Here is where it really gets interesting my lawyer failed to tell me the charge was dropped.
    Nope no way in hell did he let me know the charge was dropped. At no time did he pursue the case any further but he kept billing me even though I had paid him a $3500.00 fee.

With no signed contract with him I started getting a sinking feeling about his honesty.
    Yes those trivial little things called a contract between attorneys & clients.
    Do not ever leave home without one.

When I asked about one he said I don't believe in contracts, that is when I should have taken a long walk out of his crooked office. He came by his crooked ways by being friends with the biggest & baddest one out of Stephenville.

The dear ole Bobby that had threaten me before. Yes I have been had again. Upon the lawyers death in Aug of last year the Mineral Well Index had a 2 page send off for him saying what a great gentleman he was & so fourth.

Leaving me with a little bitty tear in me eye I bid farewell to a grand sum of money of $8500.00 long gone for his burial I am sure.

It seems he had a incurable & fatal ailment that he hid from his clients but everyone in town knew about.

To really make matters hurt his office girl demanded that I come to the office a Saturday after his death to pick up my files & demanded I sign a form of release for any further responsibility of my funds.
    Signing it and made notations of hell no on the specific lines & inltialed it.

I would like some of his former clients to come forward and compare notes with me. I will not hold my breath until they do but it just might be interesting for all concerned.

When you read his sendoff you will realize the rocky road I have traveled.
    http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/obi...a4bcf887a.html
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2015 at 08:00 AM.

I attended a seminar recently in which a retired Judge-mediator said the following from the podium -- "I don't tell a new client that I've mediated for his opposition before."

"Hmmmmmmm," I was thinking, "how's he going to justify that?"

The answer, unfortunately, was by way of his own self-interest.

"If I disclosed all of my former relationships with attorneys," the Judge said, "I'd never get any new business."

I know this mediator; he's in heavy rotation and is a talkative guy. So I'm assuming he's said this before and no one has corrected him, which means he's not the only one out there who's a little fuzzy on mediation ethics.
    A direct quote from a lawyer

It doesn't matter what the mediator has done previously since he is only able to do what his client will allow him to do. Stop crawling up in bed with these people and you won't get their fleas and ticks.

It doesn't matter what the mediator has done previously since he is only able to do what his client will allow him to do. Stop crawling up in bed with these people and you won't get their fleas and ticks.
    I believe this conversation has never happened nope not at all, nor do I believe in UFOs.
    Last edited by mingus108; 07-19-2015 at 09:02 PM.

http://www.mediate.com/articles/PynchonVbl20080331A.cfm

A. A mediator shall avoid a conflict of interest or the appearance of a conflict of interest during and after a mediation. A conflict of interest can arise from involvement by a mediator with the subject matter of the dispute or from any relationship between a mediator and any mediation participant, whether past or present, personal or professional, that reasonably raises a question of a mediator’s impartiality.

B. A mediator shall make a reasonable inquiry to determine whether there are any facts that a reasonable individual would consider likely to create a potential or actual conflict of interest for a mediator. A mediator’s actions necessary to accomplish a reasonable inquiry into potential conflicts of interest may vary based on practice context.

C. A mediator shall disclose, as soon as practicable, all actual and potential conflicts of interest that are reasonably known to the mediator and could reasonably be seen as raising a question about the mediator’s impartiality. After disclosure, if all parties agree, the mediator may proceed with the mediation.

D. If a mediator learns any fact after accepting a mediation that raises a question with respect to that mediator’s service creating a potential or actual conflict of interest, the mediator shall disclose it as quickly as practicable. After disclosure, if all parties agree, the mediator may proceed with the mediation.

E. If a mediator’s conflict of interest might reasonably be viewed as undermining the integrity of the mediation, a mediator shall withdraw from or decline to proceed with the mediation regardless of the expressed desire or agreement of the parties to the contrary.

F. Subsequent to a mediation, a mediator shall not establish another relationship with any of the participants in any matter that would raise questions about the integrity of the mediation. When a mediator develops personal or professional relationships with parties, other individuals or organizations following a mediation in which they were involved, the mediator should consider factors such as time elapsed following the mediation, the nature of the relationships established, and services offered when determining whether the relationships might create a perceived or actual conflict of interest.

This dispute was a made in heaven for judge Ray and my son. I walked into it after it had already started at 12;30 instead of one PM. Overhearing Ray telling my lawyer how sorry I am. I thought the circus has started. Not once did Ray listen to my side without telling me how bad I would lose in court. At 4 pm I tried to leave he said no we are not in agreement. You will not live very much longer you had damn well take what is offered.
    That is the way to go you crooked SOB, may the bird of Paradise fly up your rear.

What did they offer?

What did they offer?
    On a $ 150,000 piece of property? not enough.
    They prorated it like I would die in 2 to 5 years & tied it to the amount I was getting for renting the property to my renter on a Grazing lease. It included a 1500 extra for dumping the renter in 2 days & a week. it is the very words he used & he wrote up the settlement.

I gave the renter a copy he said I cannot believe it, I said spread the news around that is the least you can do.

The amount did not include the cost I have been out fighting the theft of the property nor the expenses of defending myself from the arrest of false charges.

The amount is was decided by Judge Ray like I was unable to be trusted with money as he told my lawyer he is a sorry person. He is a nobody. Asking my attorney in front of me how did you meet up with this man, tell me about it.
    Trying to get a response from my lawyer I told him this settlement is nothing but damn lies, he said sign it lets get the hell out of Palo Pinto County.
    I thought it strange, when my lawyer asked me when the judge had left when I had walked in. He said just how important is this property to you.

I know how the Jews felt during the War years now.

I have a long list of illegal offenses my son has committed over the years, cutting the locks off the gate to put mine on pales in comparison to the acts of embezzlement, threats, bullying for 30 years. Illegal dumping for hire for Enbridge Pipeline & old pallets from Strawn building Block. Where one of my sons had a pallet rebuild contract.
    Burning & burying in a trench they dug with a dozer on my property. Stealing thousands of gallon of diesel from his ex-employer over the years.

Judge Ray is nothing but a damn two-bit visiting judge with an overblown ego setting in judgment as a mediator. With no training as such from his peers
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2015 at 08:19 AM.

The property is yours in a life estate then it is the sons? Just doesn't seem to be very complicated. Did you sell out?

The property is yours in a life estate then it is the sons? Just doesn't seem to be very complicated. Did you sell out?
    I was more or less forced to for peanuts. The judge was baiting me to lose my temper, the implications he kept referring to was I had no chance in the court room as he would see to it.
    My lawyer had already given up for I don't know what had happen before I got there.
    I walked in as the judge was bad mouthing me to my lawyer.
    When I went to pick some papers He pitched on the table in front of me, he said in a loud voice that is for your attorney like It was none of my business. I was kept in thee dark about a additional lawyer they had in the adjoining room
    When I went to leave when I realized it was going nowhere he refused to let up.
    You have to realized after he retired he is the visiting judge that cussed out the jury in Fort Worth for finding a teen not guilty in a DUI case in Tarrant County.
    Unless you have been in Meditation before, I would read up on the article I posted above.
    Before you make any more comments, be sure you know what you are talking about.
    This was my third one & one bad deal. I believe the old man is insane.

And the main reson I am raising so much hell, he needs to be shown the door. And I am Filing a complaint with the State Bar over his abuse.
    Last edited by mingus108; 07-20-2015 at 11:45 AM.

viel gluck

In a recent opinion, Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton determined that a county government has no duty to defend a judge who gets hauled in front of the State Commission on Judicial Conduct.

Read more: http://www.texaslawyer.com/id=120273...#ixzz3gWz31KSB
    If it is good for this twit, it should be good for the tyrant Jerry Ray.

I thought opinions were left for judges to decide?

I thought opinions were left for judges to decide?
    Within the law not out of it. They need a neighborhood watch on judges in Palo Pinto County.
    If they step out of line just start raising cane, if you don't they think they can get by with anything. Include robbing old men & Women out of their property.

That ole gal Dobbs that was defending my son is a setting City judge of Mineral Wells.
    Way to go judge Dobbs but it took shady Ray to do your dirty work.

Last edited by mingus108; 07-23-2015 at 07:08 AM.

I firmly believe if a honest lawyer moved into Mineral Wells and installed a large sign in front of his office that declared that he is a honest and truthful attorney. People would stand in front of the signs taking pictures for days. If the sign got him any new business remains to be seen.
    I just don't know if it would work.

As a very young man my dad Woodie Parsons of Mingus taught me one thing, he said son If I leave anything to you please let it be this.

Always tell the truth it will serve you far futher than anything else.

Now days I do it just to be odd.

Well Judge shady Jerry Ray is not a member of any Meditation group or under their rules of engagement in meditation. This group is the Gold standard of Meditation.
    http://www.mediate.com/articles/PynchonVbl20080331A.cfm
    So he is acting on his own & should be under the State Bar ethics rules. Number one rule is no conflict of interest.
    Number 2 rule he has no authority to decide any thing like he did about the property.
    Number 3 rule he has no authority to hold anyone at a session to get force a decision.
    Number 4 he had no authority to use my ex wife's name in his damn decision as though he was speaking for her.
    JUST HOW damn dirty can you be Jerry Ray?

A email I sent to the editor of the Mineral Wells Index I have serious doubts if it will be answered. Oh well nothing ventured nothing gained.

The dirty dealings by the legal profession in Palo Pinto County should be aired daily by this news service. Even more so when it involves the top State courts and the past & present judges.
    It should be broadcasted to the highest mountain. What I posted was true & my personal experience through the court systems in Palo Pinto county.
    I was verbally assaulted before the court ordered Meditation started & during the meditation by ex-State Judge Jerry Ray. Acting as the mediator Judge Ray was completely out of order before & during the session.
    The property in Question was stolen from me by judge Ray by threats & lies. In complete conflict of interest it did not matter to him at all. Breaking all rules of self interest in meditation.
    When the only news service in the area keeps quite about the transgressions, it only gives them silent approval of their illegal actions.
    I have been arrested by the Sheriffs Dept. on false charges filed by my own son that embezzled my land by falsely holding out to the law that the property was his.
    I have lost land in this deal by judge Ray worth $150,000.00 . There is no way it was legal. I have been blacklisted by a group of attorneys that was the over the Parsons trust setup by the xxxxxxx law firm.
    I had $8500.00 taken from me by attorney Robert Watson by fraud. I am applying to the Texas State Bar for help in refunding part of the funds. County Attorney Phil Garret is fully aware of what he did & laughed about it.
    Palo Pinto County troubles start at the top & go all the way down, are you part of the problem? Or the solution?

The people need help, it should start with you.
    I would love to have anyone of your reporters to see the truth & hear my side of this mess. I have pictures of illegal dumping & court files plus personal case law files. I will bring them to anywhere you want just call me.
    Thanks signed xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Mineral Wells Index has given apparent approval to the same ole shady dealings of the court systems of Palo Pinto County. I guess Palo Pinto County will get whatever they decide.
    If ex State Judge Jerry Ray continues on as mediator for the 29th District Court Look for more abuse of the court systems. It looks as though Ray has found a way to make up for lost funds for not being a lawyer, if his stock goes public it would be a smart buy.
    Judge Ray is not a gentleman in Meditation look for more abuse.

The worry now is the Sheriff after all of his controversy will remain no matter what. The powers that be in Palo Pinto still remain immune to any changes.
    The Index will finish burying any more news of the subject, they fail to realize the stink of corruption carries for a long distance.
    With the big Baker Hotel due for remodeling with the hiring of the project management,
    it becomes the "if they build it will they come problem". They are desperate for more tax base for the City.
    Last edited by mingus108; 07-24-2015 at 06:21 PM.

The way court ordered Meditation works is Judge Ray charges $1000.00 per day for each client so that is $2000.00 per day or for 4 hours 500.00 a each. A healthy income to be retired. Or if other mediators are doing for way less according to Hoyle & no abuse for anyone. We had a 8 hour session in Fort Worth for $800.00 a few years ago.
    That old fart needs to get with the program or someone needs cut him out of the business.
    It is not like he should have a noncompetitive contract with the 29th District Court.

And for further aggravation
    I read a editorial piece from Mays the editor of the Mineral Wells Index one time & that is all it took one time. That critter is a full bubble off on the level scale, that dude only makes me appreciate our owner & editor more.
    He spoke of having to shower 3 times in one day as though it is a normal thing to do in a day. I guess if you feel dirty that is the proper thing to do, but come on is it in your mind or do you just feel dirty. Maybe living in Mineral Wells just makes him dirty.

One word of how to deal with the judge Ray's in meditation, do not look for help from your attorney. The judge Ray's will attack you personally he has everyone of the weak points in your case in his mind before he starts. His intent is to win don't forget this.

If you are the target get down right mean, it is the only damn thing they understand. Before you enter into the session read & reread strong points in your suit.

If he is unethical & they will be. He will lie to you to put doubt in your mind.
    That is the main reason to make you more reasonable toward a far lessor agreement.

Do not count on your lawyer to protect you, not at all, he may even confuse you at times.

After 2 hours of this just get up & leave, do not waste any more of your time. They will get mad but it is better than you losing your shirt on a lost battle.
    Save it for the court battle you will have a jury to make the decision on right or wrong.
    Last edited by mingus108; 07-25-2015 at 12:55 PM.

Fate will take care of them all. You won't have to lift a finger.

I wrote in a national circulated email news letter about Palo Pinto County, it seems the County is not the only one with an outlaw department running its own version of what is right for the County.
    But where Palo pinto County has any other county beat is it seems the Judicial system at the top has a iron grip on loose scruples along with the lawyers in County. When the Stephenville law firm of Robert Glasgow signed a contract with the family for the Civil lawsuit for the death of my son & his 2 daughters. Being completely ignored I soon realized the lawyers were having private meetings with the daughters mother in Grandbury where they lived. With no information coming out of the office for me I realized they were up to no good. Waking up to the realization that I was just bump on the log I was soon summon to a meditation in Ft Worth for the civil suit.
    Upon arriving at the law firm in Ft Worth where we were shown into a meeting room.
    A partner of Glasgow Sam Taylor introduced himself and the Glasgow's legal sectary from Stephenville.
    Before I even had a chance to get seated Taylor proceeded to tell me that I was not a part of the proceeding civil trial and he insisted I sign a form that I give up any share of the proceedings that was arrived at in todays meditation.
    He said we are thinking of giving you $7500.00 if you get lost, maybe $10,000 if you are are a good boy. Here I am near 70 & he is calling me a good boy. I said no I am not signing anything. The legal aid & the lawyer said the meeting cannot go on & its your fault. So you have to sign it so I signed it. As I got up to leave, Oh no you cannot leave we have to have you here to OK the settlement. I had better leave before I give the SOB a bloody nose. You don't need me why should I stay, well think about your grand daughters. So I stayed the idiot supposed to to be a real estate expert attorney started off big but soon bogged down with the defendant putting up a battle of his life. Finally at the last he wound up with less than a third of what he asked for. I asked him do you know what you have? Yes I do he said turning red in the face, I said no you don't you got the worse part of the land. a steep canyon with a railroad & a creek in the middle. Besides that You don't even have a road to it. Why in the hell didn't you do a flyover the land before you came here. The real estate people said it was worth a lot of money he said I said the other part of the land is worth it. The idiot had to go back to court to gain access to the land.
    At the next court hearing I told them to stick the signed paper up Glasgow's rear & hired myself 2 lawyers but told Glasgow I had none.
    They forced us into a trust consisting of 8 lawyers and one trust expert out of Ft Worth. We had no say-so whatever in the trust now with 10 lawyers plus my 2.
    The State buying the land for a park so fast saved the girls near a 1/4 million for their future before the lawyers could suck it up. I believe that is the reason I was blacklisted in Palo Pinto County. On top of this the Bennett Office supply store change me $1700.00 for files that did not belong to me on Glasgow's say so & then tried to refuse to give me a receipt for the job.
    Yes Palo Pinto County has problems and I believe it would take a Company of Rangers to do it any good.
    Last edited by mingus108; 07-25-2015 at 10:01 PM.

Judge Jerry Ray was known as a harsh judge, it appears he now has a lock on Meditation coming out of the 29th District Court.

If he treats all meditation in the way he did mine there will be pure misery in the courts of Palo Pinto County.
    Do not look for fairness or Justice, the man has a warped sense of what is right for his friends.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-01-2015 at 08:04 AM.

You didn't tell me you two were friends.

Friends do not do carry on as he did. He ask my lawyer just how did he meet up with me? I said we go back a long way, far futher then he. Ole Bill looked stunned.
    As I looked at Ray's latest offer on the table I said Bill this is nothing but lies.
    They cannot keep his lies together in writing. Ole Bill said sign it so we can get the hell out of Palo Pinto County.

Palo Pinto County No Place for old Men. I helped start a cottage industry down in Stephenville by the Glasgow Taylor Company here in the DFW area.

Specializing the legal Mal Practice area. Yep They are running a big ad in legal articles.
    They would or should be good since they have plenty of experience in the area.
    I should be proud of the fact, but something just hold me back.

The City of Mingus had a industrial trash dump going on before I stopped it. That must be the reason they are so mad. The Mingus trash dump will go good next to the Cossacks Motorcycle Clubs stomping grounds.

Look for it to be kicked off again big time next Spring, Problem is there are no signs for the location, just follow the Motorcycles & litter trails out of Mingus off the Gordon highway.
    Maybe they will be legal this time with a state permit.

The trouble with folks that steal land they have no respect for it, so anything that comes along that makes money they go for.

http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/new...8f763a76f.html

The Sheriff gets drunk beats on his girl friend & gets away with it. Way to go 29th District Court.
    Told you they would bury it.
    A two bit mediator tells lies about me & throws the book at me steals a 28 acre coastal hay field without a second thought. I do not have high hopes for that bunch.
    May the bird of Paradise fly up that dudes rear.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-01-2015 at 08:43 AM.

Now we know why our young people move far away.

http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/new...8f763a76f.html

73 comments on the article I tried to add one to Mays speech about his 3 showers a day, if he still needed them but sadly I have been banned for life. WOE is me I cannot tell the idiot how much I like him. I notice the office building my stealing lawyer had is up for sale, no mention of it being his office. I am sure for good reason.

They are going 90 million in debt to build a new lake, this is after spending 2 million on a reverse osmosis plant. They shut down down before ever using it.

They have just been approved by the State water board for 17 million to start the new lake. Some one needs to step in & cancel that deal. Anyone a friend of the Governor?

In losing Baker-Huges Oil Services there went 100 jobs plus the tax base.

The State is making Mineral Wells pay back some 1.1 million in tax over payments some big company paid in. I would sure hate to be a land owner in that area.

I noticed there are 50 pages on homes for sale in the area. The tax rate has increased 04 %
    There needs to be a company of Rangers come in & refresh the Law among the crooked politicians & judges in palo pinto County.

The County commissioners are sure lying low no peep out the peeps. This current bunch is nothing like the old hands. The great pretenders, if not for the JPs in office that would be a lawless County.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-01-2015 at 09:00 AM.

Watch out for more white collar crime in the land of the painted post, in fact the dummies are dumber than a post.
    Near $900,000 in stolen cattle, in jail under one million dollar bond. Way to go Perrin, keeping up with the Joneses. If you gotta steal do it big. At least he did not get away.
    This is how my son keeps up & he gets away with it

Miss Alice is selling out her horses, when the Walton's leave you know its bad.

A Brock lady got greedy with someones else $35,000, way to go Brock. With 2 other prior convictions she is ready for the big house for long term care paid by the tax payers.

The Mineral Wells bicycle bandit is just dumb & stupid, you need a better get away vehicle.

There is another robbery down on US-281, it seem there was a armed robbery at a convenience store and the getaway vehicle was a U-haul van, should be easy to catch.
    But they will screw it up, they have to. Its a bit late to improve their record.

I notice the Sheriff is delegated to the back page it is old news about drunks beating up women in the MWs Index. I guess I am off my lifetime ban, they let me make a post.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-01-2015 at 06:01 PM.

Well my life time ban is still on, the rest of the illegals acts are being deleted & buried in the back pages with the rest of the dirty past the Index keeps from seeing the light.

The stealing by deceit of $8,500. 00 by Robert Watson a deceased lawyer & ex city judge of Mineral Wells.
    I offered proof to the Index but was not even answered

The illegal acts of visiting Judge Jerry Ray as mediator for the 29th District Court.
    Conflicts of interest, lies & threats. Starting a mediation early by cussing me in the hallways & without both parties there.
    That is the way to go judge more dirty tricks, did you learn this in your Court room must have its in your bag of tricks?

You did this to me thinking I am a nobody & I will just go away. I am not a druggie & this old man will be around reminding you now & then, just what a damn dirty judge you are.

With the aid of the present city judge of Mineral Wells a attorney. With a second lawyer of Mineral Wells.

Making light of a false arrest on false charges.

Ignoring proof of illegal waste dumps with no investigation? The Index turned me down

Embezzling property of over $100,000 ignoring all proof. The Index turned me down.

County Attorney Garrett knew about Watson & laughed about it.

If this can happen to a 79 year disabled old man, under doctors care with no kind of a police record.

Just where do you think it will stop? How many others will be taken by this scam
    Just what will it take for the citizens of Palo Pinto County to wake up?

When a multi millionaire such as Alice Walton packs up & leaves the peace & quiet.
    Should you ask why?

Are you just gonna take it in the drawers like a good little trooper?
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-02-2015 at 02:33 PM.

Well I have decided to take my problems down to Austin, besides why should I lose any sleep over the slickers & liars of Palo Pinto County. I use to have a lot of respect for a Judge in the County, I lost it all when I spent a 4 hours listening to him lying & threatening me because I would not agree with his stealing of of my land. A life estate deed duly registered in the Court House since 1982.
    My son is wealthy I guess he has bought his way throught the courts.
    just like the crooked lawyers buying their way around. With no children to leave it too, he has to be one miserable arse.

The County of Palo Pinto has had a tax loss with the disappearance of Baker Hughes and the 100 high paying jobs. With the sale of BRA property at Possum Kingdom, a developer will bring in some taxes.
    But not ebough to pay for a 90 million lake coming up, we all know it will much more than 90 million it always run a higher cost.
    Someone with sense needs to put the brakes on the dam project, we all know the water will have to be sold to pay for the project.
    But I have doubt's of the water board that is over this mess.

I guess the County loses the property tax on State land like the new 4500 acre State Park at Strawn & with the 30 million in improvements that will happen. It looks like Strawn will be moving a head. Way to go Strawn.
    It will be hard if the tax payers are left holding the bag on the new lake & dam at Turkey Creek. The 90 million may be well over a 100 million before its over with.

I still think the little fast moving Ironi Creek at Brad Texas would make a city one heck of a water supply. And a nice park area it is part of the Palo Pinto Mountain Breaks & ends at the Brazos river. As a youngster I remember clubs holding motorcycle hill climbing on one hill out there just North of US180. We put in a low water crossing one time in the mid 50s for the rancher that owned the place near the highway. After the second go around we learned to drive old sucker rods as deep as we could in the creek bottom to hold the concrete slab in one place. I often wonder if the crossing is still there.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-05-2015 at 10:21 AM.

Well I have just received some interesting news about Judge Jerry Ray it appears from the letter I have received from the Texas Mediator association that he has no credentials as a mediator. So in fact they have turned down my grievance.
    Why you dirty old man, what else are you hiding? Keep telling the World how damn sorry I am?
    Have you gotten any more Gigs in Tarrant County as a visiting Judge? Have you cussed out anymore juries? You should go back to rolling the Mingus drunks, its a bit safer you think?
    Just for your info Judge its not over yet, I still have a few legal roads left.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-05-2015 at 03:12 PM.

Mingus drunks? Didn't know you were a drinker.

Well there has been some threats down in Mingus in the last few days.
    Is seems like my son is unhappy with the rules of the settlement, I have to admit I am finally getting some enjoyment out of his impatience, as long it don't develop into something else. It is his own fault as he wrote the rules.
    He threaten my renter on the phone that has a paid up rent until next March as was agreed to in the settlement. But not having the barns to store his hay has my son fighting mad it seems. So he cut the locks off the gates, the renter called the Sheriff & explained things to him. The Deputy Sheriff called me to verify the paper, I told him to arrest my son as he lies alot.
    With 260 bales on the ground my son is demanding the barns, sorry son it is in the settlement you demanded. With near 600 bales about to show up, the barns were forgotten about were they? You need to invest in some tarps.
    The renter got 31 bales out of the small field, I hope he is using one barn.

I have sent 2 of my problems to Austin not holding my breath but any help will be appreciated. One to the Texas State Judicial Commission the other to the State Bar.

Now I am looking for one mean damn lawyer, that bites himself in the rear every morning, foams at the mouth every time he looks at a mediator. Thats what I need.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-08-2015 at 09:08 AM.

Well Mineral Wells is losing another 110 jobs & company is shutting down for good. With Baker Hughes 100 high paid employees gone whew there goes the tax base.
    Maybe the crooks & lawyers leaving will be the most telling sign.

http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/new...02320d19d.html

With the 100 million dollar Turkey Creek Dam & lake project looming in front of the City & County most cities with any sense would start getting a bit restless.

Maybe now would be a good time to get the heck out of Dodge in a hurry.

Now don't give up the hopie & changie thing. There is nothing wrong in Palo Pinto County that a short rope & a long drop would not help.

I made some corrections on the posts based on things I have just found out, but one thing is clear it is the truth.

The state of affairs in Palo Pinto County is bad, just how high it leads to is any ones guess.

I cannot accept the fact that a setting visiting judge would go such lengths as a phony mediator.
    I never heard of his phony hobby until my trial date was set, yes I was set up there is no doubt.

Because of the noise I made or the friends I pissed off?

I will have to live with it but not quietly, I will not fade away like some druggie on a long prison sentence.
    If he had any morals Ray would return the 500.00 dollars he took under false pretense

At 79 as long as I last I plan on being one loud & sharp thorn in a bunch of peoples rear end.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2015 at 09:12 PM.

You may outlive them all, then you can go visit their graves.

Well the Mineral Wells Index are deleting all comments from their stories, so the bad news is hurting.
    Look for some fallout, I don't think they can keep it buried very long.

If the waterboard starts work on the big dam project I wonder how they will keep the lid on?

Well the comments are back on some stories. Like this one

The Baker fiasco? Businesses dropping like flies? Outrageous water bills? Terrible city streets? City management that could care less? Tax payment reimbursements? Our town the laughing stock of North Texas? Our "invisible" community beautification initiative crushed by the "slum lords"? And on and on and on, etc. And yet you Mr. Councilman, want to recycle plastic bottles?
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-10-2015 at 10:09 AM.

As of right Now I have lost $173,000.00 from this deal with Judge/mediator Jerry Ray.
    In the past I have been out right at $160,000.00 in legal fees.

At 79 years I guess my grandchildren will have to fish for their inheritance, for the rest of what I may have is spoken for.

And a note for for my first son, sue away you lying POS, you don't get a dime.

But I will leave a $20.00 bill in escrow for you to change your last name.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-10-2015 at 10:17 AM.

I wonder how long this comment will stay.

http://www.mineralwellsindex.com/new...ebae87e0f.html
    Dean Parsons
    1 minute ago

If the City would tax the crooked lawyers & judges they furnish hide outs for. They could lower the tax rates.Edit (in 4 minutes)
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-12-2015 at 08:51 PM.

If Gov Abbott said no more property taxes how are they justifying this tax increase?

If they think this is bad wait until they get hit in the rear with the bill of the 90 million dollar plus Lake & dam.
    They will have to sell any water to the Weatherford area to pay for the lake.

I bet that is the Water Boards plan to start with. Let the tax payers foot the lake bill & cash in on selling the water. This is a Win Win deal for Who?

So that would leave the Mineral Wells area wide open for the return of the Brazos River mud pies with the crazy water stool softeners.

Oh well they will be a healthily bunch with a twice a day run for the restroom, rosy cheeks & all
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-13-2015 at 04:51 AM.

Well my sorry son is down in Mingus cutting the renters locks on the gates for the second time. I guess with his stealing devious mind working overtime trying to force him off the land.
    No matter he has broken the agreement, where is the judge when you need him.
    I have told the renter to file vandalism charge against him at least. It may be in my son's case full contempt of court.
    The renter is paid up until March of next year and being part of the written court settlement he has full rights of staying put on the place.

Gregg Abbott didn't have any business making that statement. Maybe he wants to be president.
    Last edited by MiraculousMutha; 08-13-2015 at 05:09 PM.

He has every right to make the statement more so than anything Obama has every said.
    Anyway welcome aboard I need someone to fight with.

Our governor has no influence over local property taxes. Local school boards blame Austin for high taxes. The truth is Austin voted to stop sending money so then local school districts could pay for their own wasteful spending. The problem is no one wants a school board job so that leaves dumb sports jocks on it.

Our governor has no influence over local property taxes. Local school boards blame Austin for high taxes. The truth is Austin voted to stop sending money so then local school districts could pay for their own wasteful spending. The problem is no one wants a school board job so that leaves dumb sports jocks on it.
    As one Ole cowboy said one time You have no idea how little I care.
    I am being ate up with dumb greedy people & knee deep in worthless thieves.
    I just want to fight, it keep's my mind off of things I cannot change.

I suggest you give them what they want and wash your hands of them forever.
    Think how much happier you will be...and how much they will love you as the result.

I suggest you give them what they want and wash your hands of them forever.
    Think how much happier you will be...and how much they will love you as the result.
    That would be to easy, no it don't work that way in real life. When you steal in real life you pay & Pay more. Unless you are a politician.

My aim in life now is to expose the real facts of life in Palo Pinto County, the shady actors in the legal world.
    Plus the fact that half of the town of Mineral Wells is for sale & the other half is on a banana peel.
    The paper there hides the facts & the honest truth of their financial condition.
    The County cannot afford the the new Lake & Dam, with the loss of near 230 solid jobs out of the tax base. Just how do they expect to pay for it?

This is the whole thing in a nutshell with former 29th District Court State judge Jerry Ray as a visiting judge.
    He can do more damage in meditation as a paid mediator acting completely out of order as a mediator without any fear of repercussions from his peers or the State Judicial Commission.
    This bit of information from the Commission explains it all.

The State Commission on Judicial Conduct is mandated by the Texas Constitution to investigate and prosecute allegations of misconduct by judges in Texas. The Commission has authority over Texas judges, including appellate, district, county, justice and municipal level judges, visiting judges, and associate judges. The Commission has NO jurisdiction over federal officials, MEDIATORS, arbitrators, or administrative judicial officers. There is a complaint form which is used to open a file. The form may be obtained from and should be mailed to:
    STATE COMMISSION ON JUDICIAL CONDUCT
    P.O. BOX 12265
    AUSTIN, TEXAS 78711-2265

Judge Jerry Ray with 2 friends of his opposing me in a mediation pulled out all Punch's as though a prosecutor would use in a trial in the session. With the folding of my attorney in the session, I was hung out to dry in the Courthouse. With no Credentials as a mediator that was not a problem for judge Ray, neither was being paid extra for being a good boy scout.

I was targeted from start to finish by the crooked good ole boys in Palo Pinto County.

I firmly believe it is a new way of fleecing the lambs in the Court system by former State Judge Ray
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-15-2015 at 02:41 PM.

The 2 judges in the meditation were Judge Jerry Ray and the sitting city judge of Mineral Wells Judge Dobbs.
    The attorney that was hidden from me was Eddie Ray Mcclendon of Mineral Wells as an experience mediator in dispute resolution he is ranked high on this.

But it appears he has no problem avoiding the rules when his friends are involved.

Judge ray made a point in stopping me from reading the papers he laid on the table & hiding the fact from me that there were more attorneys involved. My lawyer William Trantham made no effort in telling me who he was.

I am beginning to believe that this goes all the way to the top and had more then a conflict of interest in this case.

If the State Judicial Commission has no authority in this matter, maybe the Texas Rangers would be. Or the Atty General since he is in trouble maybe one of his assistants.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-15-2015 at 02:38 PM.

Forget about the system policing itself. We already figured that out.

Forget about the system policing itself. We already figured that out.
    I am not forgetting, you know if I was lying about these statements I have made.
    That sorry herd would be all over me slicing & dicing my rear off.

But than the truth would have to come out, they can not & dare not let that happen.

Any one reading the stupid written agreement by the Judge himself would see through
    the intire mess.

You know if the State Judicial Commission has no authority over Judge Jerry Ray, than he has no authority over me.

So what we have here is a Mexican stand off.

And I am telling the World that judge Ray is not a mediator hell he would not even be a gnat on a mediators ass.
    Judge Ray is dishonest, a deceiver and a liar as a mediator.

Yes, but he will go far in Palo Pinto County.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-16-2015 at 06:08 AM.

Once again the Standards of Texas Meditation, over half of the rules were violated in the session by Judge Jerry Ray

STANDARDS OF PRACTICE AND CODE OF ETHICS

1. Mediation Defined. Mediation is a private process in which an impartial person, a mediator, encourages and facilitates communications between parties to a conflict and strives to promote reconciliation, settlement, or understanding. A mediator shall not render a decision on the issues in dispute. The primary responsibility for the resolution of a dispute rests with the parties.

Comment: A mediator's obligation is to assist the parties in reaching a voluntary settlement. The mediator shall not coerce a party in any way. A mediator may make suggestions, but all settlement decisions are to be made voluntarily by the parties themselves.
    2. Mediator Conduct. A mediator shall protect the integrity and confidentiality of the mediation process. The duty to protect the integrity and confidentiality of the mediation process commences with the first communication to the mediator, is continuous in nature, and does not terminate upon the conclusion of the mediation.

Comment (a). A mediator shall not use information obtained during the mediation for personal gain or advantage.
    Comment (b). The interests of the parties shall always be placed above the personal interests of the mediator.
    Comment (c). A mediator shall not accept mediations which cannot be completed in a timely manner or as directed by a court.
    Comment (d). Although a mediator may advertise the mediator's qualifications and availability to mediate, the mediator shall not solicit a specific case or matter.
    Comment (e). A mediator shall not mediate a dispute when the mediator has knowledge that another mediator has been appointed or selected without first consulting with the other mediator or the parties unless the previous mediation has been concluded.
    Comment (f). A mediator shall not simultaneously conduct more than one mediation session unless all parties agree to do so.

3. Mediation Costs. As early as practical, and before the mediation session begins, a mediator shall explain all fees and other expenses to be charged for the mediation. A mediator shall not charge a contingent fee or a fee based upon the outcome of the mediation. In appropriate cases, a mediator shall consider performing mediation services at a reduced fee or without compensation.

Comment (a). A mediator shall avoid the appearance of impropriety in regard to possible negative perceptions regarding the amount of the mediator's fee in court-ordered mediations.
    Comment (b). If a party and the mediator have a dispute that cannot be resolved before commencement of the mediation as to the mediator's fee, the mediator shall decline to serve so that the parties may obtain another mediator.

4. Disclosure of Possible Conflicts. Prior to commencing the mediation, the mediator shall make full disclosure of any interest the mediator has in the subject matter of the dispute and of any known relationships with the parties or their counsel that may affect or give the appearance of affecting the mediator's neutrality. A mediator shall not serve in the matter if a party makes an objection to the mediator based upon a conflict or perceived conflict.

Comment (a). A mediator shall withdraw from mediation if it is inappropriate to serve.
    Comment (b). If after commencement of the mediation the mediator discovers that such a relationship exists, the mediator shall make full disclosure as soon as practicable.

5. Mediator Qualifications. A mediator shall inform the participants of the mediator's qualifications and experience.

Comment. A mediator's qualifications and experience constitute the foundation upon which the mediation process depends; therefore, if there is any objection to the mediator's qualifications to mediate the dispute, the mediator shall withdraw from the mediation. Likewise, the mediator shall decline to serve if the mediator feels unqualified to do so.

6. The Mediation Process. A mediator shall inform and discuss with the participants the rules and procedures pertaining to the mediation process.

Comment (a). A mediator shall inform the parties about the mediation process no later than the opening session.
    Comment (b). At a minimum the mediator shall inform the parties of the following:

(1) the mediation is private (Unless otherwise agreed by the participants, only the mediator, the parties and their representatives are allowed to attend.);
    (2) the mediation is informal (There are no court reporters present, no record is made of the proceedings, no subpoena or other service of process is allowed, and no rulings are made on the issues or the merits of the case.); and
    (3) the mediation is confidential to the extent provided by law. (See, e.g., 154.053, and 154.073, Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code.)

7. Convening the Mediation. Unless the parties agree otherwise, the mediator shall not convene a mediation session unless all parties and their representatives ordered by the court have appeared, corporate parties are represented by officers or agents who have represented to the mediator that they possess adequate authority to negotiate a settlement, and an adequate amount of time has been reserved by all parties to the mediation to allow the mediation process to be productive.

Comment. A mediator shall not convene the mediation if the mediator has reason to believe that a pro se party fails to understand that the mediator is not providing legal representation for the pro se party. In connection with pro se parties, see also Rules #9, 11 and 13 and associated comments below.

8. Confidentiality. A mediator shall not reveal information made available in the mediation process, which information is privileged and confidential, unless the affected parties agree otherwise or as may be required by law.

Comment (a). A mediator shall not permit recordings or transcripts to be made of mediation proceedings.
    Comment (b). A mediator shall maintain confidentiality in the storage and disposal of records and shall render anonymous all identifying information when materials are used for research, educational or other informational purposes.
    Comment (c). Unless authorized by the disclosing party, a mediator shall not disclose to the other parties information given in confidence by the disclosing party and shall maintain confidentiality with respect to communications relating to the subject matter of the dispute. The mediator shall report to the court, if agreed to by the parties or required by the court, whether or not the mediation occurred, and that the mediation either resulted in a settlement or an impasse, or that the mediation was either recessed or rescheduled.

Comment (d). In certain instances, applicable law may require disclosure of information revealed in the mediation process. For example, the Texas Family Code may require a mediator to disclose child abuse or neglect to the appropriate authorities. If confidential information is disclosed, the mediator shall advise the parties that disclosure is required and will be made.

9. Impartiality. A mediator shall be impartial toward all parties.

Comment. If a mediator or the parties find that the mediator's impartiality has been compromised, the mediator shall offer to withdraw from the mediation process. Impartiality means freedom from favoritism or bias in word, action, and appearance; it implies a commitment to aid all parties in reaching a settlement.

10. Disclosure and Exchange of Information. A mediator shall encourage the disclosure of information and shall assist the parties in considering the benefits, risks, and the alternatives available to them.

Comment. A mediator shall not knowingly misrepresent any material fact or circumstance in the course of mediation.

11. Professional Advice. A mediator shall not give legal or other professional advice to the parties.

Comment (a). In appropriate circumstances, a mediator shall encourage the parties to seek legal, financial, tax or other professional advice before, during, or after the mediation process.

Comment (b). A mediator shall explain generally to pro se parties that there may be risks in proceeding without independent counsel or other professional advisors.

12. No Judicial Action Taken. A person serving as a mediator generally shall not subsequently serve as a judge, master, guardian ad litem, or in any other judicial or quasi-judicial capacity in matters that are the subject of the mediation.

Comment. It is generally inappropriate for a mediator to serve in a judicial or quasi-judicial capacity in a matter in which the mediator has had communications with one or more parties without all other parties present. For example, an attorney-mediator who has served as a mediator in a pending litigation shall not subsequently serve in the same case as a special master, guardian ad litem, or in any other judicial or quasi-judicial capacity with binding decision-making authority. Notwithstanding the foregoing, where an impasse has been declared at the conclusion of a mediation, the mediator if requested and agreed to by all parties, may serve as the arbitrator in a binding arbitration of the dispute, or as a third-party neutral in any other alternative dispute proceeding, so long as the mediator believes nothing learned during private conferences with any party to the mediation will bias the mediator or will unfairly influence the mediator's decisions while acting in the mediator's subsequent capacity.

13. Termination of Mediation Session. A mediator shall postpone, recess, or terminate the mediation process if it is apparent to the mediator that the case is inappropriate for mediation or one or more of the parties is unwilling or unable to participate meaningfully in the mediation process.

14. Agreements in Writing. A mediator shall encourage the parties to reduce all settlement agreements to writing.

15. Mediator's Relationship with the Judiciary. A mediator shall avoid the appearance of impropriety in the mediator's relationship with a member of the judiciary or the court staff with regard to appointments or referrals to mediation.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-17-2015 at 04:53 PM.

Judge Ray enters the court and acts that he has been appointed God. I recently appeared before him and he screamed and hollered through the entire proceeding. It's good to see corrupt judges called on the carpet for their actions.

4:45 PM
    Anonymous said...
    Judge Ray is a corrupt judge. He screams and hollers throughout proceedings in clear violation of Judicial Code of Conduct. It's about time he is called on the carpet. Good riddance to the good judge

Well he is still up to his no good ways, only now in a new racket.

I missed a very important date for not knowing the laws in Texas.
    It was the 2 year limit on filing a civil lawsuit in Federal Court on charges of violation of my civil rights by Deputy Sheriff Hunter. It would have gotten the case out of crooked Palo Pinto Country.
    So remember this the next time you are falsely arrested by anyone.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-20-2015 at 08:11 AM.

File a new one.

File a new one.
    It is not that simple.

When you steal another mans property it should come with a price, knowing what the price may be may help detour a thief's actions.

I always figure some price's may not be worth the effort, just glad to help out a greedy person now & then

My son knows what he did out of pure hate for me not sharing half of the settlement of the mal practice lawsuit that he demanded when he had no legal standing in the case.
    In a way the lawyers already got 45% of the settlement plus I was out the court fees.

RD! You knew the conditions because you took it upon yourself to have the title company make out the deed. You then passed it off to the sheriffs department stating you were the sole owner. That is enbezzlement of property of over 100,000 by Texas law.

RD! You will never be brought to task over it. But if I was a friend of yours I would never turn my back to you.

Me an yous the only ones here.

Perhaps! But I wish the obscene phone calls would stop, that is youse with a New Jersey twang

Well I finally got the court order dismissing the cause of action with Prejudice, what ever that means. Since I no longer have a lawyer I guess it means nothing to me.
    I am halfway scared to look that up. Oh well it means that I cannot refile the case.
    Who in the hell would want to in that court?
    I wonder if they want want to keep it quite? a bit late for that.

Its a pity Ole judge Jerry Ray still has control of the Palo Pinto County Court House. I figure where the crime happens is where its at home.

I think one judge is enough, judge ray is probably showing Judge Mike Moore how to do it. Remind me again how he got elected? I sure hope he don't rant & rave like Ray.

A special Mediator just for me I feel so honored to be a pain in someones dishonest rear.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-20-2015 at 04:42 PM.

It means they tossed it in the trash baskit.

That is where it belongs talking about Palo Pinto County. They need to start all over again with their Judicial system.
    And I need to disown a lying thieving son, at near 80 it is a bit late for me to start over.

Just think it took him near 33 years to get brazen enough to actual steal the place, that he would have inherited in the first place.

I guess the third time of trying to legally steal the property is the charm. So in passing I have had to remove all of my grandsons from any inheritance. So they had dang well hope that uncle will leave them a few dreg's from his thieving past.

But now my aim in life is to point out the crooks in office or the powers behind the throne.

Boy Howdy! Palo Pinto County stands out like a sore thumb, any injustice I see out there will be talked about.

My son has sent the renter a certified letter stating that he does not have a legal lease on the property. I told him that he is part of the settlement signed by my son & the dipstick mediator, so hang tight. The lease is good until March of 2016. It the case has been dismissed with prejudice.
    I think it is just a prelude for a local JP hearing in Strawn, if it is there is no way they could set it aside.
    I have been invited down to spend a night in our RV, I think I will impose on the renter for at least one night when it gets cooler.
    It will be the last time I will get a chance to reminisce & enjoy a place I work so hard to pay for.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-21-2015 at 07:22 PM.

He got tired of waiting for you to die.