Thread: First Female President?

First Female President?

What is all the hoopla about Hilary becoming the first female president? You can't be the first if there has already been one. I don't get it.
    Murphy was an optimist!

Okay, I'll bite. Who was the first one?
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Okay, I'll bite. Who was the first one?
    Iranian born, hand picked by George Sorros, Valerie Jarrett. She has been running this country since January, 2009. When King Walking Eagle is reading a speech, written by Jarrett, from a teleprompter, he sounds intelligent. When there is no teleprompter, the man can hardly complete a sentence.

It is also worth noting, John Kerry's daughter is married to an Iranian-American. The best man at her wedding was an Iranian and happens to be the son of Kerry's counterpart in the Iranian negotiations.

Perhaps this explains why there is such a crappy deal being pushed upon us just like the crappy Obamacare. Nancy Pelosi is calling the deal "a diplomatic masterpiece", but it is just another crappy plan that we must pass to see what is in it.

Dave, even after it is passed, they won't tell us what is in it. We've been sold down the river.

I hope he fails.

"...democracy must be more than what the majority insists upon."
    Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope

If Trump does not get the Republican nomination, runs as an Independent.

Hillary vs Bush vs Trump - Hillary wins.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicMan View Post
    If Trump does not get the Republican nomination, runs as an Independent.

Hillary vs Bush vs Trump - Hillary wins.
    Bernie will be the next President, the Democrats don't know the difference between the 2.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicMan View Post
    - Hillary wins.
    The Clintons gave us our greatest boom in the nineties. Cam Hillary do it again?
    No, not with the Congress we have now. The most Trump will be able to do is pitch a fit.
    The Republicans will have to clean up Congress before we can move ahead.
    Secretary,
    Harper Valley PTA

I agree, Mutha! Mitch McConnell and John Boehner are a disgrace, and both need to be replaced. I have never been so embarrassed for the GOP. They seem to think this whole thing is a game. As our Nation is flushed down the toilet, they are grabbing the handle.

If our government was doing its job, Hillary would be in prison. Obama would already be deported as a undesirable alien.

Did anyone watch the debates? I like Huck and a couple others.

I like Carson, but the political machinery would eat him alive! I also like Rand Paul.

Lets face the fact advisers run the show, when the candidates put their administration together. Then we should get serious about who should be the man in charge.
    Right now it is a dog & phony show with the loudest ones leading the pack.
    I for one do not want another Carl Rove or Valerie Jarrett.
    They all made a good showing, to me it all boils down too just who would be the best choice.
    We have to be aware that this is one of the most dangerous times in our history.
    Who-ever gets the office had better be damn good because our lives depend upon it.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-07-2015 at 10:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Iranian born, hand picked by George Sorros, Valerie Jarrett
    Valerie Jarrett is not Iranian. There are no Iranians in her family history. She was born to African American parents who happened to be working in Iran at the time she was born. The fact that Rafael "Ted" Cruz was born in Canada does not erase his Cuban heritage.
    Last edited by salty45; 08-16-2015 at 07:36 PM.
    Ne obliviscaris

Quote Originally Posted by salty45 View Post
    Valerie Jarrett is not Iranian. There are no Iranians in her family history. She was born to African American parents who happened to be working in Iran at the time she was born. The fact that Rafael "Ted" Cruz was born in Canada does not erase his Cuban heritage.
    All I said was that she was Iranian born, the same thing you said. I believe that gives her dual citizenship.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    All I said was that she was Iranian born, the same thing you said. I believe that gives her dual citizenship.
    My point is that there is no need to preface her name with her birthplace since it has no bearing on who she is, unless you start using "Canada born Ted Cruz" or "Panama born John McCain" all the time. The use of that preface sounds like an insinuation of some foreign influence on her function in the cabinet.

My point is that there is no need to preface her name with her birthplace since it has no bearing on who she is, unless you start using "Canada born Ted Cruz" or "Panama born John McCain" all the time. The use of that preface sounds like an insinuation of some foreign influence on her function in the cabinet.
    Well the truth has come out.

You opinion on this helfer is a bit hard for me to buy, with that said.
    All of the retired ex military brass is against the Iran deal, with the active duty brass scared of their jobs. I would take their input a bit more serious than anything you have to offer.
    With McClain's reputation as a Senator being ex-Navy Brass & you being ex-Navy brass I am beginning to be a bit concerned about you taking up for Obama.