Thread: MiraculousMutha - Rest In Peace

MiraculousMutha - Rest In Peace

We learned recently that one of our most beloved and enduring Spinsters, MiraculousMutha, has passed from this life.

Mutha was a Spin celebrity. Everyone wanted to know who Mutha was. To our knowledge Mutha never divulged his true identity and out of respect for that we won't expose him now.

Mutha was a fierce advocate for his point of view and was always a worthy opponent.

Godspeed MiraculousMutha, you will be missed.

"...democracy must be more than what the majority insists upon."
    Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope

God speed.
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.

So sad. He was a constant on the Spin for as far back as I can remember. He will be greatly missed.

RIP Secretary, Harper Valley PTA
    Last edited by Julie; 03-08-2016 at 11:32 PM.

I will miss him and I did have the highest respect for him.

Would'nt it be something if he showed back up, you never know, he was a kindred spirit.

MM...cant believe this. I don't even know what to say.
    Last edited by Miss Mally; 03-09-2016 at 10:49 PM.
    Profit" is a dirty word only to the leeches of the world. They want it seen as evil, so they can more easily snatch what they did not earn." -Victor

George...Julie...I really hope we get to know. I have just a few hours tomorrow to send flowers...to honor a most an amazing adversary....On a plane for Europe tomorrow. Please if you can not make it public...send me a message where to send flowers. I also know...from Text and now Facebook etc....I am not the only one that wishes to pay respects.

Although we were just recently made aware of MM's passing, he did not just pass away in the last few days or even in the last couple of weeks. He had been missing from the Spin for awhile and now we know why.

MM's obituary had a "in lieu of flowers request". I'd share it but it could be used to crack the code.
    I wanted to know who he was as much as anyone but this isn't how I wanted to find out. Another Spinster brought it to our attention and I don't know how many others know. I just don't think we should be the one's to give him up.

MM, I didn't always agree with you, but I did respect your conviction to stand behind what you believed. R.I.P.
    Let's Make the Spin Great Again!!

We will miss him I can see it now. You always miss the the people you take for granted.

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by curious_george; 03-21-2016 at 09:54 PM. Reason: image fix
    Ne obliviscaris

Quote Originally Posted by salty45 View Post
    Well I tried to get the image to show up for you, but got the same results you did.

The picture is appropriate to the members that knew MiraculousMutha. But I bet he would argue about the halo. He sure set me straight about a few things.