Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 101 to 121 of 121

Thread: Public restroom battle

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,095

    Public restroom battle

    So the debate just went to a new level... Austin's Alamo Drafthouse is designing a gender neutral bathroom. Described as one large room with a section of urinals behind one door and then a wall of seated toilets in individual stalls. But any gender could use the urinals if they want to.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  2. #102
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Loved this article! It could have described me to a tee. I still like to do those "boy" things.
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.

  3. #103
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Loved this article! It could have described me to a tee. I still like to do those "boy" things.
    Guess that means you can use the men's room at Target!!!!!!!!lol
    Murphy was an optimist!

  4. #104
    It's 5-1/2 minutes. If you just can't stand to be away from Facebook for that long just watch the last minute and a half, boils it down succinctly.


    "...democracy must be more than what the majority insists upon."
    Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,095
    I just don't belong in the version of the world the Progressives are pushing.

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    2,102
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBritches View Post
    I just don't belong in the version of the world the Progressives are pushing.
    We can always push back! If they don't like our traditional world, they can go somewhere else and start a new one!

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,560
    We have to vote and try to restore the Constitution of the United States to it's original significance.

  8. #108
    Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    We can always push back! If they don't like our traditional world, they can go somewhere else and start a new one!
    Cecil, you are thinking like a conservative, they don't think that way. They won't go somewhere else, they want you to change and accept their ideology. If a conservative doesn't want a gun, he doesn't buy a gun, if a liberal doesn't want a gun, he doesn't want anyone to have a gun. Liberals are actually the intolerant ones. Everything is great as long as you agree with them.

  9. #109
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,537
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Guess that means you can use the men's room at Target!!!!!!!!lol
    Nope! I learned as a child that I could not "stand" to do certain things.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Nope! I learned as a child that I could not "stand" to do certain things.
    I have been curious about that particular "stance"... The owner of the theatres that plans to build non gender bathrooms says that anyone can use the urinals... I just can't even imagine.

  11. #111
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBritches View Post
    I have been curious about that particular "stance"... The owner of the theatres that plans to build non gender bathrooms says that anyone can use the urinals... I just can't even imagine.
    Special order urinals? Maybe CG can find a picture.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Dallas
    Posts
    5,421

  13. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Special order urinals? Maybe CG can find a picture.
    https://www.google.com/search?q=female+urinal , click the images tab.

    I'm old school though. In my mind a female urinal is called a toilet.

  14. #114
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,560
    If the urinals are male and female, let's leave the restrooms male and female. You gotta play the hand God dealt you. Check out your fixtures and go into the correct unit.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,537
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleBritches View Post
    I have been curious about that particular "stance"... The owner of the theatres that plans to build non gender bathrooms says that anyone can use the urinals... I just can't even imagine.
    Maybe we can replace the word "stance" with straddle? But, then I'm wondering where the undergarments or slacks are in relation to the "receptacle"? Ya see, when you complicate nature, it just gets more complicated,

  16. #116
    Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    ... But, then I'm wondering where the undergarments or slacks are in relation to the "receptacle"? ...
    Put the urinals in stalls like the toilets are now. I use stalls almost exclusively now anyway. I have to use one hand to hold up my gun and the other to keep my pistol from pulling my pants down, it can be a challenge.

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    4,095
    Quote Originally Posted by curious_george View Post
    Put the urinals in stalls like the toilets are now. I use stalls almost exclusively now anyway. I have to use one hand to hold up my gun and the other to keep my pistol from pulling my pants down, it can be a challenge.
    How many men prefer to use a stall instead of a urinal?

    Women complain all the time about waiting in line. I suspect that men will want to use the single toilet bathrooms too and the open room with urinals will be empty most of the time. I think more men have issues with the idea of using the bathroom with Transgenders than women do...

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,560
    Men just want to pee in peace. Once we, assume the position, we let her fly. Some of us become quite vocal while others just hush. But, it is still the Men's room.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    881
    Heck, just plant trees outside the womens restroom.
    Let's Make the Spin Great Again!!

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    1,560
    That would work, but, male service dogs would use the trees and we would need turf mats for the female service dogs. Dirt for the dogs that are confused.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Posts
    6,537
    I am ROFL!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •