Thread: Trump: Crafty or Crazy?

Trump: Crafty or Crazy?

I've just never seen a candidate for President like this. Poor grammar and a really, really, weird use of words (not sure what to call it.. he's just so so strange), name calling,... I'm surprised we haven't seen him pump his fist while stomping his feet. He spends a lot of time blurting stuff out and then having to scale it back or do damage control after he finds that wasn't the appropriate thing to say. He has come this far with no real answer to how he plans to do some of the things he says he'll do after he's President... just trust him, he's rich and he would use good people. He would repeat that a 2nd time for emphasis.

I'm really concerned about the situation we're in for Presidential candidates. In the past, typically both candidates seemed capable, mentally, of handling the job even if you didn't agree with their politics. This time I'm not so sure. Trump is such a loose cannon that I'd really worry what his conversations would be like while representing the US in some sort of conflict situation... or if his ego would cause his conversations to move us into a conflict situation. I've never been concerned about the nuclear weapons at our disposal... until now. The longer he's in the lime light the more it seems he's becoming a freak show. He's like a train wreck... painful to watch but I can't turn away.

It has always occurred to me that Trump's intention all along is to upset the Republican party in an attempt to boost the Democratic agenda. I now wonder if he never intended things to go this far and he just keeps acting crazier thinking eventually the Republicans will come to their senses and get rid of him before it's too late.

You can start tearing Hillary apart for all she's been accused of doing, her policies, etc... but I don't think the woman is mentally unstable... and that goes a long ways in deciding which way to vote for me.

Could this be the year that a 3rd party is a viable candidate?
    Last edited by Julie; 08-04-2016 at 08:21 AM.

WE are in Deep trouble any way we go, but I will vote for him. You know what Clinton is. There is no need of going there.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-04-2016 at 08:36 AM.

If Trump wins, both political parties want to see him impeached. They have probably already started the process.
    Murphy was an optimist!

I really can't tell - maybe he's both. I've seen him demonstrate some very well thought out ideas where he sounds intelligent. Just not often enough for my liking. People that have met with him in private meetings report in interviews that he is very savvy and listens carefully and responds appropriately and not at all like the public persona. I think he's still performing for his base. That's not going to work. I think most of us reside somewhere in the middle between the two extremes of both parties.

So far, neither candidate represents me. Neither party represents me. Both are being controlled by the vocal extreme special interests.

From my experiences working with lawyers and my experience with computer security and the long history of Hillary, I view her as incompetent. She defied the rules in place for her own convenience and circumvented national security. She's either stupid because she ignored all the people that told her it was wrong - which makes her unfit. She thinks her desires are above the rules which makes her unfit for a job that is the ultimate in service to the people. I don't believe her when she says she cares about me.

What both Trump and Bernie demonstrated though, is the lack of understanding the party elites have for the regular person. I found it obnoxious when the Republican elite talked about blocking Trump from accepting the nomination. He was voted into the role by the people because the elite have moved so far away from the needs of the ordinary person.

I also found it obnoxious that the Democrat National Committee demonstrated misogyny, racism, negative gender references and bias in their internal emails that were leaked by WikiLeaks yet they want to call out Trump and Republicans. The hypocrisy left me feeling pretty disgusted.

I can't wait until this is all over.

Mitt Romney didn't have much nice to say about Trump back in March (sorta said exactly what I think). Sorry for the NY Times link.. I know many don't think much of that source, but it was the best source that showed both the video and the transcript of the video.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/04/us...ey-speech.html

Trumps Reply.. Didn't listen to all of it but did catch where he said his Trump University was got an A rating with BBB. Not according to the BBB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NnzxJ2TZnBE

I really think he's trying to help Clinton win. I've always said he's the best for Democrats

The status quo must end if this country is to survive. Another dishonest Clinton is not the solution. JMHO
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    The status quo must end if this country is to survive. Another dishonest Clinton is not the solution. JMHO
    Neither is a crazy guy. I hear that today his campaign admitted he didn't actually see a top secret video of $400 million in cash being taken off a U.S. plan like he was describing in detail yesterday. Wonder what he's going to say tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    Neither is a crazy guy. I hear that today his campaign admitted he didn't actually see a top secret video of $400 million in cash being taken off a U.S. plan like he was describing in detail yesterday. Wonder what he's going to say tomorrow.
    I have found out in my 80 years of life that truth is stranger than fiction & more unbelievable. The recent 14 years of my life has proved that to me, that is how long I have been retired.
    In the last 14 years I have made & lost as much money than I have made in my past life. The 4 years after I was forced to retire I had more money in the bank than I ever had in my life. It was funds from forced retirement & forced Real Estate sale in Dallas.

I had a cousin's family from out of town come by to visit my wife & I & she asked me is this the truth or real about you have said. I said asked them I do not & will not lie to hurt anyone.
    The lawyers & judges out here treated us like dirt, from abuse of all types to threats of my life. I watched them nearly strip the family trust before & after the land sale.
    And the crooked judge hid all of it & during the last session he said I will see you lose every penny because if you insist on going through with this trial I will stack the jury against you.
    You will sign this deed over to your son or you will not leave this courthouse tonight. This after my son hid from the court summons for 4 months in his home in Lubbock.
    He said this in front of my lawyer that refused to help me any further.

There went $170,000 Dollars in property & damages in illegal dumping.
    In exchange I got a 12,000 dollar check & a $2000.00 bill from my lawyer.

That was dirty as it could get but politics is even dirtier, the way Trump speaks is just the way New Yorkers are. I spent 11 years up there off & on with worse of the lot.

The Latter Day Saint milk drinker gave the election to Obama, there was no doubt in my mind at all.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-05-2016 at 02:52 AM.

Trump is nuts! Clinton is a crook. All of the candidates, including Johnson and Stein, are not qualified to be president.
    Those on the "Trump train" are deafened by the roar of the engine and blinded by the soot. I am so tired of hearing, "Well, if you don't vote for Trump, that's a vote for Clinton". No, it's not.
    I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a person that has a knee-jerk reaction to the slightest provocation, and who reportedly asks, "Why have nukes if we can't use them?" Loose cannon...a nuclear cannon, at that!
    Republicans who support a Democrat are not true Republicans. Trump is a Democrat through and through. A crazy Democrat, but a Democrat, nonetheless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    Trump is nuts! Clinton is a crook. All of the candidates, including Johnson and Stein, are not qualified to be president.
    Those on the "Trump train" are deafened by the roar of the engine and blinded by the soot. I am so tired of hearing, "Well, if you don't vote for Trump, that's a vote for Clinton". No, it's not.
    I cannot, in good conscience, vote for a person that has a knee-jerk reaction to the slightest provocation, and who reportedly asks, "Why have nukes if we can't use them?" Loose cannon...a nuclear cannon, at that!
    Republicans who support a Democrat are not true Republicans. Trump is a Democrat through and through. A crazy Democrat, but a Democrat, nonetheless.
    Its true Trump has played both sides of the fence buying his way, but his running mate Mike Pence is a true Conservative.
    I will still vote for him, but it is still to early in the game to be dead set against anyone except Hillary. The Construction unions will go for Clinton, they have already come out for her.

I think Trumps speech today answered the question of wither he will be good for this Country.
    Do you see the difference between the 2? And what we have?

I wonder who wrote the speech that he read...

AS long as he try's to lower the taxes I am for it. He did make a major point between the two candidate's high taxes or not? Your choice 8 more years of the past? Flooding this Country of immigrants? Loss of our rights? Or 8 years of deportations and low taxes?

In the shape Clinton is in do you want Kaine as President? He will raise taxes he has never met the tax he don't like. As Gov of VA he was not well liked.
    Last edited by mingus108; 08-09-2016 at 02:44 PM.

It is on face book that Clinton suffers from Parkson disease. So when you vote you are voting for Kaine remember how the Voters turned him out of the VA Governors House for his hated high taxes