Thread: How 'bout dem Cowboys????

How 'bout dem Cowboys????

We have finally learned how to win games without Romo and Bryant. Dak and Zeke looking good. GO BOYS!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Dave; 10-11-2016 at 05:47 PM.
    Murphy was an optimist!

I am loving' dem Cowboys!! Maybe Tony needs longer to heal?
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.

Glad the Cowboy fans are happy. I don't keep up with football, so I'd have to google how they are doing.

I am extremely disappointed that the Rangers gave up their series run by getting swept in the first go round.

Julie, I am happy to report that the Cowboys are 4-1, leaders of their division! Yea, Cowboys!!

When Romo and the medical team decide he is health enough to come back, do we pull Dak?

That is a tough question, Dave. I say if the team is still doing as well as they are now, leave it alone. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

Boo Arlington CowGirls

Way to go 'Boys!

I am sooo pleased with today's NFL results!!!!! All of my favorite teams won their games. I just finished watching the Houston Texans come from a 13 point deficit to win the game in OT! It has been a very good day! I love football!

Need to keep Dak back there till he gets tired.

I don't think he is old enough to get tired! lol

Nice win in ot last night. Way to go Boys!

Yup-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night makes me proud to be a Cowboys fan once again!!!

Yep, how about dem cowgirls.
    I have to admit it took a good team to kick some rear.

How about giving them the respect which they deserve? They lost the play-off game putting them out of the play-offs, but they still deserve an "atta-a-boy" for their great performances during the regular season.

Sorry for your troubles.

I have been a green Bay fan for a long time, every since the Late 60s when I went in for the paper mill several times hauling machinery out of Coos Bay.
    The average man on the street owns share's in the team, a far cry from the teams owned by millionaire's or billionaires.
    Just a small town in Wisconsin where every body is the owner of one mean team.

Dallas dumb shady politics resulted in the team moving to Arlington. I have been in Texas Stadium many times but never to Arlington, it is hard to forget how they treated Tom.

Besides I have made a point in living an interesting life, when I get to the point of having to have hero's in some pro sports team. Even at eighty I figure I am not working hard enough. Good or bad in who is the best team for the super bowl it is only blurb in passing to me.
    Oh by the way!
    Did the owner of the Cowboys even give credit where credit is due on his own team.