Thread: Did Democrats step on their own pickle?

Did Democrats step on their own pickle?

I have never seen such a mess for candidates in a Presidential election. I know most of the few left here are Republicans and I'm sure the plan is to continue to point out how bad Hillary is and ignore the crazy crap Trump keeps doing.

I must say that the Presidential debates have moved from the blah blah blah level to don't miss tv. lol

What's the plan now for the conservative Christian voter? Write in vote?

We have definitely established a new "low" for politics. Hillary supporters just can't understand how anyone could vote for Trump, and Trump supporters just can't understand how anyone could vote for Hillary. If the Libertarians had anyone other than Gary Johnson, they could be a viable party this election. I personally would have liked to see Rand Paul as the Libertarian candidate. Both candidates have poor numbers for trust and honesty, both have made a career of abusing the system, one in the private sector and the other in public "service".

Democrats and established Republicans do not care for The Donald. There is nothing Hillary could do that would get her impeached. No one wants to be a part of impeaching the first woman President. Trump could break wind in the Oval Office and both sides will want to start impeachment hearings.

It appears we only have one option, vote for Trump, wait for the impeachment, and be happy when Pence becomes the 46th POTUS.
    Murphy was an optimist!

I'm with you, Dave. At this point, I would vote for a two-headed skunk before casting a vote for another Clinton-Obama. A vote for anyone else is a vote for Clinton. God help us.
    Walk softly and carry a big stick.

I don't think most people realize the importance of the SCOTUS appointments that will happen in the next 4 years. God help us.

For the love of Christmas will somebody please post about something besides politics! Don't you people ever think about anything else? Is EVERYTHING political to you? Sheesh!

"...democracy must be more than what the majority insists upon."
    Barack Obama, The Audacity of Hope

I might consider a two-headed skunk.

Quote Originally Posted by curious_george View Post
    For the love of Christmas will somebody please post about something besides politics! Don't you people ever think about anything else? Is EVERYTHING political to you? Sheesh!
    Well, george, we have to get through Halloween and Thanksgiving before we can talk about Christmas.

I could talk about CRIME where I live but it is far more depressing than Trump and Clinton. I could talk about my broken foot but that, too, is a very sore (pun intended) subject since I have to wear a five pound boot that prevents me driving and practically every thing else.

I am enjoying the cooler temperatures! It means the grass will stop growing (maybe) so I don't have to mow every five days and rake the clippings since I don't have a grass catcher. BTW, I haven't been able to rake because the five pound boot acts like glue to everything that touches it.

What do you prefer, george?

I prefer a mulching mower.

I'm tired of the ridiculousness that is going on with this campaign. I don't understand why anyone is worried about who Trump has groped or kissed. The crazy lady that has thrown accusations about him groping her on a flight.. I'm glad she has her moral standards. If he'd just kept it to the top, everything would have been okay.. but moving up her skirt.. well... that's where she draws the line. I have no doubt that Trump is arrogant (can anyone argue that point?) and I'm sure a lot of women have flirted with him and let him do whatever he wants. Some women are stupid about power and fame. But I give women more credit than they seem to give themselves to be able to avoid, leave, stop advances they deem inappropriate. So boo hoo cause he was like an octopus on the airplane or kissed you on the lips. If he's dropping drugs in their drinks, I have a problem with that. Making a move on a woman when he's married.. his wife should have a problem with that.... I always thought he was arrogant and a bully long before he ever announced he was running for President so none of his antics surprise me. I am surprised, however, that he is able to say so much of what he has said and still have a fairly large base of voters giving him the thumbs up.

I think the thing that really worries me about Trump is that he is a loose cannon. Do you really want someone who thinks making others look worse than he looks is a way to make himself look good? Someone who says things without any apparent thought or restraint. Someone with so little diplomacy that anyone he has perceived as saying or doing anything against him is going to be met with a barrage of name calling .. and usually some of that juvenile rhyming name calling. He doesn't have a clue about debate and is piss poor at trying to segue from an uncomfortable question with an answer that will make him look better. He has no need for facts .. he can just say it and call it true without anything to base it on. He seems to be for a lot of things that are just flat illegal, against constitutional rights, and doesn't seem to give a clue when he's insulting people. He's just one of the biggest, blatant jerks I have ever seen run for the office of President. There are probably a bunch of jerks who have run, but they were better at keeping that part private and were able to give a public face that gave an air of diplomatic professionalism.. Presidential-like. There's a lot to be said for being able to speak calmly even when irritated.

I just can't express how flabbergasted I am that he is standing on stage as the Republican candidate (or anyone's candidate) for President.

And CG.. how about this weather. Pretty cool today and cloudy then I saw where next week it's going to be back up into the 90s again. Crazy, isn't it?

Republicans sure in a pickle

Quote Originally Posted by lamb View Post
    Well, george, we have to get through Halloween and Thanksgiving before we can talk about Christmas.

I could talk about CRIME where I live but it is far more depressing than Trump and Clinton. I could talk about my broken foot but that, too, is a very sore (pun intended) subject since I have to wear a five pound boot that prevents me driving and practically every thing else.

I am enjoying the cooler temperatures! It means the grass will stop growing (maybe) so I don't have to mow every five days and rake the clippings since I don't have a grass catcher. BTW, I haven't been able to rake because the five pound boot acts like glue to everything that touches it.

What do you prefer, george?
    So sorry to hear about your foot. I need to mow one more time Im hoping. The grass growing has certainly slowed down. Ill be sad when it turns brown though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I prefer a mulching mower.
    Yep....but my backyard gets so thick that i have rows of grass clippings even with the mulching mower. A second go over usually solves the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I don't think most people realize the importance of the SCOTUS appointments that will happen in the next 4 years. God help us.
    If the republicans could some how get Trump to shut the heck up, they might have a chance. Either he doesnt get how important it is to show a united front with his party, or he's just so arrogant he really thinks he can pull this off all alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post

I think the thing that really worries me about Trump is that he is a loose cannon. Do you really want someone who thinks making others look worse than he looks is a way to make himself look good? Someone who says things without any apparent thought or restraint. Someone with so little diplomacy that anyone he has perceived as saying or doing anything against him is going to be met with a barrage of name calling .. and usually some of that juvenile rhyming name calling. He doesn't have a clue about debate and is piss poor at trying to segue from an uncomfortable question with an answer that will make him look better. He has no need for facts .. he can just say it and call it true without anything to base it on. He seems to be for a lot of things that are just flat illegal, against constitutional rights, and doesn't seem to give a clue when he's insulting people. He's just one of the biggest, blatant jerks I have ever seen run for the office of President. There are probably a bunch of jerks who have run, but they were better at keeping that part private and were able to give a public face that gave an air of diplomatic professionalism.. Presidential-like. There's a lot to be said for being able to speak calmly even when irritated.

I just can't express how flabbergasted I am that he is standing on stage as the Republican candidate (or anyone's candidate) for President.

And CG.. how about this weather. Pretty cool today and cloudy then I saw where next week it's going to be back up into the 90s again. Crazy, isn't it?
    If you change it to Clinton rather than Trump, and replace all the "he" with "she", you have just described HRC. I too, am flabbergasted that he is the chosen candidate for any party. I have been on the record many times, saying we should get him to run as a Democrat, so they would have a choice. Just as you cannot believe that Trump still has a base as large as he does, I cannot believe there could be more than a thousand people that would be willing to vote for someone that should be in prison for POTUS.

Yes, Fall is in the air, I'm lovin' it.

Quote Originally Posted by Julie View Post
    If the republicans could some how get Trump to shut the heck up, they might have a chance. Either he doesnt get how important it is to show a united front with his party, or he's just so arrogant he really thinks he can pull this off all alone.

He is a New Yorker, born & raised in the rough & tumble construction World of giants.

What do you think losing Billions of your own money would do to the average man?
    He has recovered pretty good I think.
    Look at history of New York political family's, every one a fighter.
    While not in the league of any of the others, he is a fighter.
    Last edited by mingus108; 10-13-2016 at 07:22 PM.

I think most if not all of your critique is spot on. Trump is no Churchill by a wide margin. He's a lot of shoot from the hip, and his ego is going to figure prominently in any situation. I have little respect for him or his personal credo.

Now, I've said my piece and here's the small upside. I actually believe Trump when he talked about putting America first. Making America great again. As much as I commiserate with Syria, or S Africa, or Kuwait, Mexico, etc my thinking is that these countries have a govt, working well or not, and my focus needs to remain on this country, and take the best course for the US and my fellow Americans. With Trump, despite all his flaws, I can count on him to stand up for this nation and put us ahead of the needs/wants of all those other countries which suckle off the US for their existence. If it comes down to what's best for the US, vs what's best for a half million Islamic refugees, I can always trust Trump to put our interests first.

Having said that without reservation, we turn to Clinton. She will always do what is best for the global, at the expense of America. It is the benefit of the liberals and progressives to take the US down a peg or two for the benefit of some foreign leader, or wastrel that catches the attention of their group. How many refugees does America NEED from Islamic failures? What benefit is there to adding another million poor mouths to this country? Will the new immigrants actually make the US a better place than it is without them? Clinton would have us believe that the best bet for THIS NATION, is to fill it with low-brow, low-information, 13th century thinking simpletons. I have to disagree with this plan, as it flies in the face of what we know from western civilization from Rome, all the way to modern day Wash DC policy.

No, Trump is not qualified for much of the job, but when Obama was elected, we would see him bowing and scraping to foreign leaders like some kind of Step-n-Fetch-it. WTF? We want more of this from Clinton? Open borders do not work. If they did, Europe would be advancing culturally and economically. They are not only stagnant, but are declining in productivity, culture, life-span, safety, economics, and any other human measure that one wishes to use by their recent debacle on refugees. I will not let that happen to America, and that is why I must hold my nose, and vote for Trump. My apologies if he fails to deliver what he says.
    Doc, the idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by docmirror View Post
    I think ...
    Yes, this.

Yes, this.
    Yes, this...

I am voting a straight ticket and it is not Democrat. No other choice.

This is the first time that the only reason to vote for _______, is so that _______ doesn't sit in the oval office.
    Let's Make the Spin Great Again!!

Quote Originally Posted by docmirror View Post
    I think
    Like!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill View Post
    This is the first time that the only reason to vote for _______, is so that _______ doesn't sit in the oval office.
    This is not my first time to cast a vote "against" the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy JP View Post
    I am voting a straight ticket and it is not Democrat. No other choice.
    I have never voted a straight ticket, and never will. There are times I vote for someone in the other party, and there are times I vote for a third party, and there are times, I don't vote for a particular office, especially if it is unopposed.

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    i have never voted a straight ticket, and never will. There are times i vote for someone in the other party, and there are times i vote for a third party, and there are times, i don't vote for a particular office, especially if it is unopposed.
    ditto!!!!!!

Just don't see what I want out of the other candidates Don't normally vote a straight ticket, but will this time.

I just want somebody in the White House with a backbone, a love for America, belief in the Constitution, belief in God, and an honest soul. I don't think that is asking too much from a leader of a country built by immigrants.

If the Republicans would leave the Davis-Bacon Act alone, they would have most unions 100% behind them.
    They are pretty much the last of the red neck middle class in this Country as far as livable wages.
    With the modern equipment the safety records would fall & the damages would rise if the experienced trained worker were replaced with illegals.
    Pence has an record in Indiana as against unions with his passage of right to work laws and fighting the Davis-bacon act.
    I am no friend of the unions in the Eastern States, they are nothing but a bunch of self serving idiots as proved by the high rate of crane accidents in New York City. We have a few strong Unions here in Texas as a result of self preservation in the building trades & crafts. And the cost of living in the larger Cities, even with a right to work law.

But where the experienced union machine operator shines is in machine knowledge, safety & production. When I broke into crane work was in Abilene,Texas in 1960 on the Atlas Missile Bases in Oplin, Lawn,Winters & on out to Anson & Stamford on the last of the first phase.
    Just a dumb kid thrown in with the meanest bunch of old Riggers & steel workers off the Gulf Coast. I had to fight tooth & nail to get better than any of the others. It worked out because I was the last to be laid off at the end of the first phase.

I'll be so glad when this election is over. There are no good choices and that's really sad for America. I just wish that more attention was being paid to the Wikileaks emails. Yes, stealing someone private emails and plastering them all over the internet is wrong, but the hypocrisy of the left is on full display. Now I understand why prominent Democrats scream that conservatives are racist and bigots... it's because they are ... It's all about the control and power they can gain for their party.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBritches View Post
    ... Now I understand why prominent Democrats scream that conservatives are racist and bigots... it's because they are ... It's all about the control and power they can gain for their party.
    Erm... Who's "they"?

They are the democrat leadership... Hillary and her minions that send emails labeling Hispanics as needy Latinos. Or disparage Catholic beliefs in unflattering ways... among all of the other negative stereotypes they used in the private conversations...

I thought so but a literal reading, well, I thought you'd lost your mind.

A vote for Evan McMullin is NOT a vote for Hillary. It is also NOT a vote for Trump. It is a vote for Evan McMullin. Trump supporters claim that it would be a vote for Hillary. Hillary supporters claim it would be a vote for Trump. It is neither.
    I will just make sure that my down-ticket votes are for true conservatives so that we can save our Supreme Court. The President doesn't put people on the court. The Senate does.
    Last edited by Cecil; 10-26-2016 at 10:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cecil View Post
    A vote for Evan McMullin is NOT a vote for Hillary. It is also NOT a vote for Trump. It is a vote for Evan McMullin. Trump supporters claim that it would be a vote for Hillary. Hillary supporters claim it would be a vote for Trump. It is neither.
    I will just make sure that my down-ticket votes are for true conservatives so that we can save our Supreme Court. The President doesn't put people on the court. The Senate does.
    Which side will sell out first, Cecil?

I would like to answer this question, it will happen with the Republicans in power in the Senate we have now.
    They have kept Obama in power by legitimizing his every illegal act as President.
    Until we have term limits it will be business as usual, protecting every one Democrat or Republican.

Looks like Hillary may be in a bigger pickle than the Republicans. FBI has re-opened the investigation about her emails. Seems as though they may have found them.

The question now is what will be done? I'm betting "Billary" will buy her way out of this one, too, when she should be in prison as a traitor!

Oh well the Libs are so afraid of Trump & saying this changes nothing.

Congress is a problem, but it's not THE problem. The problem is the sheeple who are willing to accept a clown as President (doesn't matter which... just pick one, it'll be a clown). We complain about Congress not doing anything, when it's really the people who are not doing anything about this country's decline. When are we going to DEMAND civility, decency, and integrity from our presidential nominees? Did you know there are FIVE people running for President? It's not just between the criminal clown and the orange clown.

Lamb, I'm afraid it's the American people who have sold out.

Lamb, I'm afraid it's the American people who have sold out.
    No, not even half of us.
    there is not much we can do about crooked sellouts from other States.
    I even have trouble with Cruse with a big doubt on his wayward ways.
    Trump is honest about what he is , there is no doubt about it he is the same man everyday. You may not like him but he leaves no doubt about what he is. In this day & age would you have voted for someone like Teddy Roosevelt? I doubt it. I hope you remember we had FDR to die in office, as a boy I remember people in in Fort Worth crying on the streets when he passed away.
    In case you have forgotten we like to have lost WW2.

Quote Originally Posted by mingus108 View Post
    No, not even half of us.
    there is not much we can do about crooked sellouts from other States.
    I even have trouble with Cruse with a big doubt on his wayward ways.
    Trump is honest about what he is , there is no doubt about it he is the same man everyday. You may not like him but he leaves no doubt about what he is. In this day & age would you have voted for someone like Teddy Roosevelt? I doubt it. I hope you remember we had FDR to die in office, as a boy I remember people in in Fort Worth crying on the streets when he passed away.
    In case you have forgotten we like to have lost WW2.
    Mingus, if you'll take a look at the "reality" of political polls, you'll see that Texas has changed from solid red to solid pink, denoting a decline in support for Trump. The large metropolitan areas of Texas are ALL solid blue.
    As for your statement that Trump is the same man every day.. well, all I can say is that you must not be up on current events. He says one thing to one audience, and another to another audience. How many times have you heard Trump criticize the press for "distorting what he said", and then they play a video of him saying it. He keeps his feet in his mouth continuously. He does not represent the Republican Party ideals.
    Not really sure what WWII has to do with this conversation, but I sure am glad that Harry Truman decided to "pull the trigger" on Japan in August, 1945. He ended the war.

Mingus,

He does not represent the Republican Party ideals.

What are the Republican Party ideals exactly? Who represents those ideals?

Mingus, if you'll take a look at the "reality" of political polls, you'll see that Texas has changed from solid red to solid pink, denoting a decline in support for Trump. The large metropolitan areas of Texas are ALL solid blue.
    As for your statement that Trump is the same man every day.. well, all I can say is that you must not be up on current events. He says one thing to one audience, and another to another audience. How many times have you heard Trump criticize the press for "distorting what he said", and then they play a video of him saying it. He keeps his feet in his mouth continuously. He does not represent the Republican Party ideals.
    Not really sure what WWII has to do with this conversation, but I sure am glad that Harry Truman decided to "pull the trigger" on Japan in August, 1945. He ended the war.
    Sorry, I did not know you believed in liberal Polls. The DMNs & FT Worth Star Telegram both indorsed Hilary the lying crook.

I have had personal experience with & about the Star Telegram, the reporters are bought & paid for. Money is the most important thing now, not the truth.
    Do you know how easy it is to put a different slant on anything? You should, are you not with the Chamber of Commerce?
    This pink business is why I never vote early, you just never know when the fat lady might sing.

Harry S Truman, yes a vice President under Roosevelt carried out the end result of the Manhattan project developed under Roosevelt. The Bomb was cheaper to develop & end the War then the fire bombing of Japan.

But this is the way our Democrats used to be, not the Godless sellout traitor's they are now.

Via RealClearPolitics:
    QUESTION: How many states are you going to be on the ballot would you say?
    EVAN MCMULLIN: Right now we’re either on the ballot or registered as a write-in in 34 states. By the time we get to November 8th it will be 40 to 45. And that’s plenty for our strategy which is not a conventional strategy. We’re not trying to win 270 votes. Of course that would be great but it’s just not going to happen, this is a three-month presidential campaign.
    So, what we’re trying to do is earn enough electoral votes to block Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump if the race between both of them is so close that we are able to do that by winning 1 or 2 states. So, that’s the idea. But if not that then we will be happy to have prevented someone who I believe is a true authoritarian from taking power in the United States and that’s Donald Trump. [Emphasis added]
    In his own words, Evan McMullin admits to having a two-pronged strategy. The supposed primary objective is to block both Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump from winning 270 electoral votes by winning “one or two” states.
    The secondary objective, should McMullin fail to force an electoral college stalemate, is to defeat Donald Trump and elect Hillary Clinton. I’m not sure how someone can read that quote and come away with a different take. He says this pretty explicitly.

http://thepulse2016.com/jon-schweppe...fans-think-so/

GOD, help us!

Such a deal.

I went to bed early ... imagine my surprise this morning.

Nice to feel like your vote counted.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy JP View Post
    Nice to feel like your vote counted.
    AMEN, Brother!!!!!

Republicans are now in control of a record 67 (68 percent) of the 98 partisan state legislative chambers in the nation, more than twice the number (31) in which Democrats have a majority, according to the bipartisan National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL).

“That’s more than at any other time in the history of the Republican Party,” according to NCSL. “They also hold more total seats, well over 4,100 of the 7,383, than they have since 1920.”

Next year, the GOP will control both legislative chambers in 32 states - an all-time high, according to NCSL - while Democrats will have total control of just 13 state legislatures.

In 24 of the 32 states with Republican-controlled legislatures, voters have also elected Republican governors. In contrast, Democrats have a “political trifecta” in just six states.

near the end of Obama’s two terms in office, the partisan balance in the nation's state legislatures has been completely reversed.

As of Nov. 7, 2016, there are just 823 Democratic state senators out of a total of 1,972 seats nationwide, according to NCSL data. Meanwile, Republicans have increased their ranks to 1,089.

Likewise, of the 5,411 state House seats, there are now 3,029 Republicans compared to 2,340 Democrats – a mirror image of both parties’ status in 2009.

The Democrats’ prior advantage in the nation’s governors’ mansions when Obama took office has also been lost. There are currently 31 Republican governors, 18 Democratic governors and one Independent (Gov. Bill Walker of Alaska).

Last week’s historic flip of the Kentucky House - the last Democrat-controlled legislative chamber in the South - to Republican hands for the first time in nearly 100 years underscores the point.

In 2010, Democrats in the Kentucky House held a solid 65-35 majority. Six years later, the GOP now has a supermajority, and will control 62 of the chamber’s 100 seats.

“Democrats are now basically extinct in the South,” Phillips noted.

I have a couple of thoughts on the shifting of control.

The pro: With majority leadership in all sectors of government being of one like-minded party, maybe the votes will be about what's best for the country rather than voting against or blocking something simply because of the messenger.

The con: With all the power in one party's hands, will we have some things put into place or taken out of the picture that can create a monster?

One thing's for sure.. and I look forward (I hope) to seeing the answer.. whatever shape the country is in 4 years from now, the Republicans will get all the glory or the blame. Now we get to see whether their policies actually result in a better country. I certainly hope they do. Two sides look at things from different perspectives and finally one side's perspectives gets tested.

So far, I'm not crazy about some of Trump's choices for a cabinet, and we're already seeing signs of him doing what he wants rather than following protocol. Much of that protocol is set up for good reason. Transparency, protection, etc. But.. I'm gonna wait and see if his great business-minded brain has us all living happily ever after or if it's just gonna be some more of those at the top getting richer and the rest of us are just screwed. I do like the fact that most of the things he was stressing as so important and using to rally people to vote for him he is now backing off from. He seems to be deciding they weren't that important or are open to compromise. Ya think he might have gotten more votes or less if he had showed that attitude during the campaign?

The popular vote did say something different than the electoral votes but I think the Democrat party did an extremely poor job of selecting a Presidential candidate. Never choose someone with that much baggage to run against someone who has no experience and thus no way to measure how he'll do with political power. It is much easier to say you have never done anything to muck up the country when you have never been required to make any decisions with consequences about it.

This, election, more than any other in my lifetime, has definitely been about the lesser of two evils.

QUOTE:

"The popular vote did say something different than the electoral votes but I think the Democrat party did an extremely poor job of selecting a Presidential candidate. Never choose someone with that much baggage to run against someone who has no experience and thus no way to measure how he'll do with political power. It is much easier to say you have never done anything to muck up the country when you have never been required to make any decisions with consequences about it."

I have been voting for several years for ANYone who was NOT a career politician, NOT a lawyer, and a SUCCESSFUL business person. I finally got what I have been voting for. Now, I wait and see.

The Democrats in their election battle way under estimated Trumps ability to kick their respective ass.
    Nobody loses a billion dollars & gains it back without being one skilled operator. And not have to pay any taxes on anything.
    Our trouble was everyone was expecting Trump to just make an ass of himself.
    The only thing Romney had going was being a successful business man, I guess we forgot about Trump.
    Regan was just a Actor, I think he would have ripped a new one for Hilary.
    That bunch had baggage running out of their ears with ole Weiner o ramer. But she blamed it on the FBI director.
    Last edited by mingus108; 11-18-2016 at 09:12 AM.

So the final numbers are in.
    65,845,063 votes for Hillary Clinton
    71,234,643 votes for candidates other than Hillary Clinton

Sure, Trump got "only" 62,980,160 to Hillary's 65,845,063 but Hillary did not get a majority, she got a plurality. 5,389,580 fewer voters hung their chad for Hillary than all other candidates.

Maybe we should have a runoff between the top two?

Presidential
    Candidate
    Vice Presidential
    Candidate
    Political
    Party
    Popular Vote Electoral Vote
    Donald J. Trump Michael R. Pence Republican 62,980,160 45.94% 304 56.5%
    Hillary Clinton Tim Kaine Democratic 65,845,063 48.03% 227 42.2%
    Write-ins - - 1,125,978 0.82% 7 1.3%
    Gary Johnson William F. Weld Libertarian 4,488,931 3.27% 0 0.0%
    Dr. Jill Stein Ajamu Baraka Green 1,457,050 1.06% 0 0.0%
    Evan McMullin Mindy Finn Independent 728,830 0.53% 0 0.0%
    Other (+) - - 453,694 0.33% 0 0.0%
    Total 137,079,706 538

http://uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/national.php

Surely you gest, George?

They didn't subtract those millions of voters that voted illegally for Hillary?

Now that is funny!!! I don't care who you are!!