Thread: I Had a Strong Motive To Do This

I Had a Strong Motive To Do This

http://tpwf.planmylegacy.org/donor-s...new-state-park
    More to save some of the family trust from the crooked lawyers that had a death grip on the trust.
    They had already cut me out of the settlement even though I had the only legal standing to start the lawsuit that I tried to stay out of.
    All in all it has worked out well for every one except the lawyers.

You go Gus, good move. Thank You.

I am looking forward to the opening of that state park. This is something that will be enjoyed for generations to come, especially since our areas to enjoy the outdoors are becoming fewer and the areas we have are becoming more crowded. I thank you for your contribution which will guarantee generations to come with the ability to enjoy some of the beautiful outdoors in the area you were able to enjoy during your lifetime.

Thank you JP and Julie for your kind words. The Park is on fast track to be funded believe it or not. So it will be a reality before you know it.
    I have had some funny experiences the past year over the gimme cap I am wearing, while waiting in the waiting room at the hospital I noticed a man staring at my cap, so he finally asked me in a loud voice how long did take for you to get the cap? I said I just got it from the state. Laughing he said he said it took me 2 years to get mine do you regret it he said ? I said not one bit, while looking through the listing of the Foundation leaders I discovered it was was a Mr Berg of Dallas a committee member.
    Last edited by mingus108; 12-27-2016 at 05:06 PM.

Gotta give you credit, can't stick it to a crooked legal eagle very often. There are lots of lawyers with integrity and many without. Your generosity will please many for years to come, and be a thorn in the side of leeches. Once again thanks,
    will be taking some kids to the park soon. Have many friends in Mingus and Strawn, this will help them also. When we used to live on a ranch between Sonora and Del Rio the only fun was going into Sonora and watching the Greyhound bus from California unload. I am sure the folks in Mingus and Strawn will see some folks they have not seen before.

I am familiar with the area, in 1963 I ran a crane for a year on the new Devils River bridge until my wife's illness forced us to move back home.
    The company would rent me out to the SP Rail Road to move their track on the River now & then.
    Got to setup one of the largest & longest Cable ways in Texas to build the bridge.

We lived in a rent house at Comstock, stuck between the Senor Border Patrol Officer & the Baptist preacher. This family from Mingus had a hard time adjusting

That is a great area to pass through for the scenery, there is nothing like it elsewhere.
    I say this except for the Big Bend Park.

This is a new deal from the TPWF.
    https://secure2.convio.net/pwft/site...ent=EOY2-dec28